Tell me what I’ve missed......

Help Support CattleToday:

We have a smallish Mennonite community here. What I remember as a teenager is the young girls flirting with me at the feed store. With my Big Smith bibs and hat, I'm thinking that they thought I was new around these parts.

Welcome back Ouachita.
There you are! Mr. Contrarian.......haha (ain't figured out how to work the emoji thingy)
What did you do with your Kentucky buddy? I know y'all were really tight. Haha.......again
How is your mother-in-law doing? I recall you posting her picture years ago. I think you mentioned she was 82 at that time.

I hope everyone is doing well. This virus crap has gotten a lot of people out of sorts. Then add the politics; I've never seen folks so divided. I'm praying for our nation of States, but I fell off the turnip truck, so my connections are not that good.

Maybe one of you could spot me and offer up a prayer.

Is CottageFarm still here? What about Hillsdown? Chuckie or Chippie? The smart and nice ladies contributed a lot.
Not sure I'm spelling their handles correctly, but y'all will remember.

Hats off to you gals!

Chevy, I see that you're still here. As wild and crazy as some of your post were, I enjoyed reading them with my morning coffee and evening beer.

There you are! Mr. Contrarian.......haha (ain't figured out how to work the emoji thingy)
What did you do with your Kentucky buddy? I know y'all were really tight. Haha.......again
How is your mother-in-law doing? I recall you posting her picture years ago. I think you mentioned she was 82 at that time.

I hope everyone is doing well. This virus crap has gotten a lot of people out of sorts. Then add the politics; I've never seen folks so divided. I'm praying for our nation of States, but I fell off the turnip truck, so my connections are not that good.

Maybe one of you could spot me and offer up a prayer.
We lost he a couple of years ago. I miss her almost daily especially when I'm on the farm.

I keep up with Ron just not as much as I used to when he was active

America needs a good walk in the wilderness before she wakes up. Enjoy the stroll.

We lost he a couple of years ago. I miss her almost daily especially when I'm on the farm.

I keep up with Ron just not as much as I used to when he was active

America needs a good walk in the wilderness before she wakes up. Enjoy the stroll.
Oh man. Friend, I'm sorry to hear that.

People die out from under us. It's a normal thing. Sucks when it happens, but we know. Take care, best to you and yours.

CB we have a housing shortage here. It is tempting to put the rentals on the market. But then I could be stuck with capital gains again. The whole point in buying them was having rental income when I retire. All these people coming in need a place to live.

Backhoeboogie, a housing shortage also allows rent prices to be adjusted to market conditions.

Just keep reminding yourself rental income is not taxed as ordinary income. Normally you don't pay Social Security and medicare taxes on your net rental income.

Is CottageFarm still here? What about Hillsdown? Chuckie or Chippie? The smart and nice ladies contributed a lot.
Not sure I'm spelling their handles correctly, but y'all will remember.

Hats off to you gals!

Chevy, I see that you're still here. As wild and crazy as some of your post were, I enjoyed reading them with my morning coffee and evening beer.

I read Chuckie's words regularly in another forum. She got chilled out here.

Don't worry about spelling. Eye new watt ewe mint two.

Amish are moving in around here seems weekly as the horse buggy traffic is getting more and more. An Amish neighbor has twelve kids and a few more child bearing years left so I expect it to pickup even more in the near future. They are good neighbors.
If I were to have an influx of neighbors moving in I wouldn't mind if they were Amish. They have always intrigued me. I think they'd make good neighbors.

Latest posts