Swimming Cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef11

Reaction score
I was watching an ag report and they had a segment on the worst cattle in Oklahoma. Nasty looking beasts obviously very very inbred and poor everything from structure to muscle. I thought they should have been shot. Instead they drove them across the Red river and improved the state cowherd in both Oklahoma and Texas.

:D :D Now that is funny...they wont liek that beef11...you better head for the hills before that big bad texas posse catches up there shetlands

tapeworm":3g8i501z said:
:D :D Now that is funny...they wont liek that beef11...you better head for the hills before that big bad texas posse catches up there shetlands

I've caught my pony and I'm ready to ride!!!!

pony1.jpg

pony2.jpg

Lolol...thats a good sense of humor Txbobcat..you have a good day and dont forget to rub that pony down when you get done

TXBobcat":dxzkq68z said:
tapeworm":dxzkq68z said:

I've caught my pony and I'm ready to ride!!!!

pony1.jpg

pony2.jpg
I see you got center of that bronc before he dumped you. long way too the ground :lol:

ALACOWMAN":395yxeog said:
I see you got center of that bronc before he dumped you. long way too the ground :lol:

That's my daughters little pony, and it's a fiesty little thing for sure. Darned near dumped me, and my wife just happened to snap a picture. Plum embarrasing! :oops: :shock:

Some people in these here parts say I know that feller riding that wild bronc...........I'll have to say after those pics, I've never met that man a day in my life.

You all laugh but one of the best team sorting horses I've ever been around was a mini named Flash, he'd trot right up into the herd of cattle and cut them out w/o any fuss, they thought he was one of them!

Latest posts