Couple old cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Got any pics with their calves at weaning age? They are nice cows. I'm sure their calves are good'uns...
Had another look on the hard drive, still didn't find any pics with these cows, found some pics with some of my other cows with calves not quite weaning age but close enough and beings I just spent about an hour looking through old pics thought I'd post them anyway.:)
IMG_90081.jpg

IMG_90251.jpg

IMG_228811.jpg

I would like to see them sometime. I know you are in Virginia but that might be a days drive from me.
Virginia ain't that big, half a days drive up 81. Come the end of Nov beginning Dec I should have something weaned by then. Bring the trailer and some cash, I'll load you up.:)

Virginia ain't that big, half a days drive up 81. Come the end of Nov beginning Dec I should have something weaned by then. Bring the trailer and some cash, I'll load you up.:)
Better watch it. Last time we went to visit a Hereford breeder we left with 8 bulls.

Cousin picked up a tractor in Mineral, VA today. I doubt he got back in time to unload tonight. I will see what it is when it gets daylight in the morning.

@rocket2222 , where abouts up I-81 a half a days drive??? You might be closer to me than I thought..... We need to have a get together sometime when we are all not as busy with crops/calvings... there are quite a few VA members....

I don't now why they are not as popular in our show ring as black Angus. They are supposed to be more docile and easier to work with too. I don't have experience with beef cattle, only raising bottle calves and a couple replacement dairy heifers.

Latest posts