Swamp People

Help Support CattleToday:

Never have watched the show myself.. I might have to check in that evening, and tell my wife its her Valentines Day gift. :heart:

Melking, I don't "usually" watch the show because when you have seen one you've seen them all. But this is what Harlan has done before they made a show about it. I'm happy for them, they are going to get some money out of it. And having someone that you have known all your life on tv will be interesting to watch. Only reason I'm watching. And duck dynasty, I watch because it is funny. Not for everyone. That why you get a channel changer with your tv. TexasBreed. Honey booboo isn't on at the same time so what's the problem? :lol:

colleen":34vjrxz2 said:
Melking, I don't watch the show because when you have seen one you've seen them all. But this is what Harlan has done before they made a show about it. I'm happy for them, they are going to get some money out of it. And having someone that you have known all your life on tv will be interesting to watch. Only reason I'm watching. And duck dynasty, I watch because it is funny. Not for everyone. That why you get a channel changer with your tv. TexasBreed. Honey booboo isn't on at the same time so what's the problem? :lol:
Never have seen "honey booboo" sweet thang so don't have a clue what it's about.Is that where you learned to pole dance?? :banana:

colleen":2gcils8y said:
Melking, I don't "usually" watch the show because when you have seen one you've seen them all. But this is what Harlan has done before they made a show about it. I'm happy for them, they are going to get some money out of it. And having someone that you have known all your life on tv will be interesting to watch. Only reason I'm watching. And duck dynasty, I watch because it is funny. Not for everyone. That why you get a channel changer with your tv. TexasBreed. Honey booboo isn't on at the same time so what's the problem? :lol:

SNAP!! Well played Colleen

sim.-ang.king":1ioozox1 said:
snake67":1ioozox1 said:
Swamp people? What is that?

Bez
It's a show about Jogeephus' "swamp heifer meat market", and the swamp people he sells the meat to. :hide:

Sell? I barter. Selling involves a monetary exchange which requires the funding of cell phones and T-Mobile don't have any towers in the swamps.

TexasBred":hs32zhvo said:
colleen":hs32zhvo said:
Where did you learn to pole dance?
I don't do it...ask Hook tho...he's game for about anything...and anybody. :nod: :nod:
The stripper pole in the bedroom isn't for my wife's use :mrgreen:
Besides, tb's idea of pole dancing is playing "ring around the Rosie's" while he circles his cane :cowboy:

Jogeephus":z212o3ht said:
sim.-ang.king":z212o3ht said:
snake67":z212o3ht said:
Swamp people? What is that?

Bez
It's a show about Jogeephus' "swamp heifer meat market", and the swamp people he sells the meat to. :hide:

Sell? I barter. Selling involves a monetary exchange which requires the funding of cell phones and T-Mobile don't have any towers in the swamps.
forgive me, I forgot swamp rats only use paper for tp, and only when they are at home.

hooknline":54qhlb85 said:
TexasBred":54qhlb85 said:
colleen":54qhlb85 said:
I don't do it...ask Hook tho...he's game for about anything...and anybody. :nod: :nod:
Besides, tb's idea of pole dancing is playing "ring around the Rosie's" while he circles his cane :cowboy:
How did you find out? :lol2:

hooknline":2d3y9tv5 said:
TexasBred":2d3y9tv5 said:
colleen":2d3y9tv5 said:

Dang it Hook. What you go and do that for?
You know full well that even images seen in your mind--can never be unseen?

Latest posts