sound advice

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":1yp2445o said:
Why do men cheat? I can't think of one man that I know that has not been unfaithful to his partner :shock: , not one!!(that is my experience, am not saying all men are unfaithful). Is it that he needs to be patted on the back and appreciated or is it just something that has not changed over thousands of years(a primal thing) and copulation is necessary for survival?

Divulge Dear Sirs.............tell us all :p

Dang alison, South Africa must be a swinging place. I've been married 30 years, no cheating yet and as fat and slow as I got I doubt there's gonna be any.

Larry

Sir Loin":2xyejymy said:
OK here we go! This should start a fire storm.

IN MY DAY, if you were a single women with a child you were either a widow or a hore!
There was no such thing as "SINGLE PARENT", that would be the same as saying you were only half pregnant.
What say you, Ladies?
SL
I'm not a lady, in fact not even female. But I am sick, tired, and fed up with all this "I'm a single mom" whining.
So? You want a metal for screwing up your life?
Now a widow is different.

TexasBred":5r5w9e4e said:
Never done it but do know that for ever cheating man most times there's also a cheatin' woman...or at least a pretty worthless one.
Don't get me wrong TB, I'm definitely not making out that Eve is innocent, not at all :p . Being a woman I've got a good idea why they stray so my question was to you guys. But the reasons I suppose are too involved to be discussed on this forum ;-) .
larryshoat":5r5w9e4e said:
Dang alison, South Africa must be a swinging place. I've been married 30 years, no cheating yet and as fat and slow as I got I doubt there's gonna be any.

Larry
Larry, it's happening all over.... must say though the divorce rate in SA is very high. Some people make a vow to be true to each other that means nothing to them, in other words they can't even be true to themselves.

To all you guys that have stayed faithful to their partner, not that it matters but you have my respect :tiphat:

Everyone is missing the point. We need to figure out why the car quit and how to prevent it from happening againl

The reason most marriages don't last is because people think they are just playing house....What happens when to people play house??.....One of them gets tired and quits.

alisonb":15ejjqbb said:
Why do men cheat? I can't think of one man that I know that has not been unfaithful to his partner :shock: , not one!!(that is my experience, am not saying all men are unfaithful). Is it that he needs to be patted on the back and appreciated or is it just something that has not changed over thousands of years(a primal thing) and copulation is necessary for survival?

Divulge Dear Sirs.............tell us all :p
Ali I wil say this....at least here in the USA women sure show off a heck of a lot more of their "assets" than they use to....AND seems so many more of them have "Assets". I mean big ones. Back when I was a boy in HS seems none had boobs and if they did they were covered with 4 layers of clothing and if you so much as touched one of them they would jack your jaw for you. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but it sure looks like messing around is much easier than it would have been 50 years ago. I'm sure it has always gone on an there have always been young women get PG but back then there were a heck of a lot of shotgun weddings too. At my age about all I can do now is just "look at the menu". :cowboy:

john250":3igg0dpa said:
MistyMorning":3igg0dpa said:
FYI John250 is a girly girl. :D

Just because I can't cuss as proficiently or spit as far as Misty is no reason to question my manhood.
If you think her spitting and cussing is impressive, you should see her facial hair! :help:

James T":2pdi6o4k said:
So John250, you might be right but, just for the heck of it, let's say you knew your wife (and I have no idea if your marrried or not. this is just for the heck of it) were talking to men she had never met about her personal life and their personal life. Would you feel comfortable with that? We won't use the C word here but it's your call.

Men really don't care if their wife is TALKING to other men. If your wife has no one to talk to but you it gets pretty ugly pretty fast. You can only nod and say "yes dear" a certain number of times before she figures out you ain't heard a thing she said. Encourage her to talk to others! Gay guys make good conversationalists, in particular.

john250":ux0fszx0 said:
James T":ux0fszx0 said:
So John250, you might be right but, just for the heck of it, let's say you knew your wife (and I have no idea if your marrried or not. this is just for the heck of it) were talking to men she had never met about her personal life and their personal life. Would you feel comfortable with that? We won't use the C word here but it's your call.

Men really don't care if their wife is TALKING to other men. If your wife has no one to talk to but you it gets pretty ugly pretty fast. You can only nod and say "yes dear" a certain number of times before she figures out you ain't heard a thing she said. Encourage her to talk to others! Gay guys make good conversationalists, in particular.

And they're good at cleaning too, or so I've heard.

angie":3f1k9eb6 said:
john250":3f1k9eb6 said:
Just because I can't cuss as proficiently or spit as far as Misty is no reason to question my manhood.
Ah huh. :nod:

If you think her spitting and cussing is impressive, you should see her facial hair! :help:

When you come up next weekend could you ever pick up some kind of exfoliating treatment. :D Ya know that stuff is kinda hard to find up here in the big woods cause most gals want to keep as much hair on them as possible. As a matter of fact my book club has decided its gonna be a beyotch of a winter with all the hair growth they have so far. :D
/quote]

Personally I believe that we've become a nation of(for the most part) victims who blame our shortcomings on others and use it as a blanket excuse to act however we want. We look to government to solve minor problems that we struggle with and then make excuses as to why someone had to solve our problem for us. We over-spend and then beg for bailouts and claim that it wasn't our fault that we got in trouble. We go on welfare because nobody cared enough to "give" us a job. etc etc.
It's only a hop-skip-jump to "I cheated because my wife doesn't take care of me"... Horse@#$% Every man is responsible for his own well being. My wife and I don't get along all the time but there is nothing that she can throw at me that will make me be un-true to her because doing so would make me un-true to myself and that's a line that I won't cross. Even if it ends in divorce, It won't be because of anything that I've done.

As for the original post, sounds like she needs a new hot rod...something with lots of displacement and just the right gears... Stick shift... Any body style with muscle will do but newer is better. ;-)

This is crazy, the fact is people don't live their lives for the Lord. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Gays are querrs and we don't talk to them and we want nothing to do with them. If you can't feed'em don't breed'em, working for people on welfare stinks.

MistyMorning":2mujmz1v said:
When you come up next weekend could you ever pick up some kind of exfoliating treatment. :D Ya know that stuff is kinda hard to find up here in the big woods cause most gals want to keep as much hair on them as possible. As a matter of fact my book club has decided its gonna be a beyotch of a winter with all the hair growth they have so far. :D
Exfoliating treatment? If you are looking for "exfoliating treatment" then you have knocked on the hens house looking for wool ~ surely I have no exfoliator.

If, on the other hand, by "exfoliator" you are wanting me to pick up my moms cattle clippers again, I will have to let you know that that is no longer an option. After you used them to "exfoliate" last year, she had to replace all 3 blades. Apparently "Sunbeam clipper blades don't grow on tree's dontcha know?!" :roll: She asked if you had used them to cut wire, I said, "Uhm, something like that.....". :help:

Work gloves and mid-price box of wine is all I have on the list. Let me know if you would like me to bring something for the pot luck. Maybe egg rolls? :lol2:

john250":3vood1bg said:
James T":3vood1bg said:

Looks like you fixated on the talking to rather than the talking about but then most guys are pretty clueless what the wifey is sharing with the gals anyway. The things my ex would tell me about what that gal down the street would say about her husband would make most men just a little pissed. But those were men and not girly girl guys matched to a manly man gal where yes dear is the rule of thumb. My gal talks to other men but doesn't air the laundry. Rare.

I was still hoping that AlisonB would offer her definition of what cheating is.

Latest posts