sound advice

Help Support CattleToday:

Why do men cheat? I can't think of one man that I know that has not been unfaithful to his partner :shock: , not one!!(that is my experience, am not saying all men are unfaithful). Is it that he needs to be patted on the back and appreciated or is it just something that has not changed over thousands of years(a primal thing) and copulation is necessary for survival?

Divulge Dear Sirs.............tell us all :p

alisonb":32m7ly9s said:
Why do men cheat? I can't think of one man that I know that has not been unfaithful to his partner :shock: , not one!!(that is my experience, am not saying all men are unfaithful). Is it that he needs to be patted on the back and appreciated or is it just something that has not changed over thousands of years(a primal thing) and copulation is necessary for survival?

naw that wont do it,, we like to do the pattin' :cowboy:

Been married to my HS sweetheart for 19 years this Jan. Never even once thought about cheating. And with my great personality, striking good looks, why would she think about it either? At least I know she didn't marry me for my money, cuz I aint got none!

alisonb":32n20ja1 said:

Never done it but do know that for ever cheating man most times there's also a cheatin' woman...or at least a pretty worthless one.

TexasBred":2h1de8a6 said:
alisonb":2h1de8a6 said:

Never done it but do know that for ever cheating man most times there's also a cheatin' woman...or at least a pretty worthless one.

It does take TWO to Tango (tangle).

TexasBred":1rohnplk said:
alisonb":1rohnplk said:

I think your right TB. Even the latest polls show that women are closing the gap when it come to cheating. But, I wonder if there is a difference between how women would define cheating and how men would define it? I would like to hear the views on this.

James T":3pff8myr said:
TexasBred":3pff8myr said:
alisonb":3pff8myr said:

I think your right TB. Even the latest polls show that women are closing the gap when it come to cheating. But, I wonder if there is a difference between how women would define cheating and how men would define it? I would like to hear the views on this.

There is, matter of fact. Men consider it cheating if the wife is actually getting naked with the "other man". Women consider it cheating if you smiled at the clerk at the Circle K.

So John250, you might be right but, just for the heck of it, let's say you knew your wife (and I have no idea if your marrried or not. this is just for the heck of it) were talking to men she had never met about her personal life and their personal life. Would you feel comfortable with that? We won't use the C word here but it's your call.

OK here we go! This should start a fire storm.

IN MY DAY, if you were a single women with a child you were either a widow or a hore!
There was no such thing as "SINGLE PARENT", that would be the same as saying you were only half pregnant.
What say you, Ladies?
SL

It's not gonna start a firestorm Sir Loin because times have changed! There is no comparison to now and then. Well, there is but you understand what I mean. I agree with you about the difference between then an now but we're talkin about now.

OK, try this one!

let's say you knew your wife (and I have no idea if your marrried or not.
He11, I don't even know if john250 is a man or women, let alone married.

FYI:
Do you know that if 3 or more people are watching an XXX rated movie, by definition, they are engaged in a homosexual act as two or more are of the same gender?

SL

Latest posts