sound advice

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":375ize1a said:
James T":375ize1a said:
the engine gets all messed up and then they wonder why it don't run anymore.
The cambelt snaps, a conrod smashes through the engine block and the valves get bent :p
Ryder":375ize1a said:
Would you want a bull that didn't have these drives? :lol:
Thanks for you explanation Ryder, just when it was making sense to me you go and compare it to a bull - so it must be a animal sortof thing...........
BTW - I've had a couple of cows jump the fence to get to the bull at times :p
Ryder":375ize1a said:
Come on give the reason for the female. Inquiring minds want to know.
Contary to what ALA says, it is sex(physical) initially and then emotions are added to the pudding as well. Ladies, let me know if you disagree ;-)

Great comeback Alison! :clap: :clap:

We are friends with a couple that are the result of cheating on their spouses and then eventually leaving them for each other. We were friends with him first and did know his ex wife ,although not that well. I try my d@mdest to stay neutral, but is really hard sometimes especially when one or the other bashes their ex spouses. The way they snuck around ,in a small town and everyone knew what they were up too. They embarrassed their wife and husband and made them the laughing stock of the community . Then the two cheaters cry because they have lost all of their friends . Now neither one trusts the other and has to keep tabs on each other all of the time, especially her on him as his job is what led up to their cheating together to begin with .

If you are tempted to cheat, or are planning to cheat then you had better end the relationship you are in with now, and then be prepared for the consequences .

Would you trust the person you are with now if you had gotten together through lies and deceit and betrayal to someone they once claimed to have loved enough to commit a life together in front of God ???? I sure couldn't .

hillsdown":3hu761xy said:
We are friends with a couple that are the result of cheating on their spouses and then eventually leaving them for each other. We were friends with him first and did know his ex wife ,although not that well. I try my d@mdest to stay neutral, but is really hard sometimes especially when one or the other bashes their ex spouses. The way they snuck around ,in a small town and everyone knew what they were up too. They embarrassed their wife and husband and made them the laughing stock of the community . Then the two cheaters cry because they have lost all of their friends . Now neither one trusts the other and has to keep tabs on each other all of the time, especially her on him as his job is what led up to their cheating together to begin with .

If you are tempted to cheat, or are planning to cheat then you had better end the relationship you are in with now, and then be prepared for the consequences .

Would you trust the person you are with now if you had gotten together through lies and deceit and betrayal to someone they once claimed to have loved enough to commit a life together in front of God ???? I sure couldn't .
:clap: