Some things are better left unimproved.

Help Support CattleToday:

It's a work in progress. Give it time and we'll figure it out. I already see some things I like better and some i don't. I'll get used to the things I don't.

As Caustic said, change is part of life. In fact, I just recently changed jobs and was scared to death at first. Now I'm happy as a clam.

I like that when you submit your response you get one last chance to enter or delete.It could really help out with thoses stupid moments :oops: .

Calman":2d88lq53 said:
Caustic Burno":2d88lq53 said:
I kinda of like it a lot of neat options, Well done Macon, change is part of life.
But sometimes changes are not needed.

Cal

Might as well embrace it and move on, this is not the first change Macon has made to the format or will it be the last.

hillsdown":10r4akyy said:
I like that when you submit your response you get one last chance to enter or delete.It could really help out with thoses stupid moments :oops: .

I guess that really doesn't help that much.......... :dunce:

Caustic Burno":2ocdihfa said:
Calman":2ocdihfa said:
Caustic Burno":2ocdihfa said:
I kinda of like it a lot of neat options, Well done Macon, change is part of life.
But sometimes changes are not needed.

Cal

Might as well embrace it and move on, this is not the first change Macon has made to the format or will it be the last.

You are probably right. Although changing things is hard for me to do. Just got used to writing 2007 and now have to learn to write 2008.

Cal

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User cattleto_mgravle has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Beefy ~ I got that message last night. Wouldn;t let me on the boards at all.... :???:

I am not complaining. I do however have a question. all the posts are in the center, like poetry or an invitation. Is there a way to make it go back to the left hand margin?
If this is just a pit stop on the way to the final product, don't mind me, just never liked poetry much...LOL
Thanks for allowing us to drive you nuts

alabama":24k8ix8b said:
I will give it a few days but so far I ain't liking this new program.
How is it better than what we had?
How can I tell whitch ones i have read?

Same here, Just got to liking the other??? :?

rockridgecattle":23gwejpj said:
I am not complaining. I do however have a question. all the posts are in the center, like poetry or an invitation. Is there a way to make it go back to the left hand margin?
If this is just a pit stop on the way to the final product, don't mind me, just never liked poetry much...LOL

Anybody else having this problem? Mine are all on the left.

I noticed it earlier with mine n ETE board but seems to have worked itself out now......
Sorry about the whining Macon :oops:
We appreciate your efforts :nod:

M Gravlee":1assnr6x said:
rockridgecattle":1assnr6x said:

Anybody else having this problem? Mine are all on the left.

Nope, mine are left margin. Keep up the good tweaking!

I don't like new!! :frowns: May get used to it :? if I gotta :help:

~

I got that error message as well.

So far, I can't read anything when its on the tan background.

Please direct me to the "choices" button, unable to find it on the user panel.

The brown font color on the tan is impossible.

I changed the font SIZE, but the old way sure was much more user friendly.

This is a great new improvement if you have the eyes of a 20 or 30 something.

Will we be able to upload photos to this site now and have it work, instead of using some other method ?

Just wondering outloud....

Latest posts