Snake

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave":6qz9etfd said:
TexasBred":6qz9etfd said:
TennesseeTuxedo":6qz9etfd said:
LOL!

Well there is that.

Don't you just hate these folks that have photogenic memories. :lol: :lol:

Personally I have a pronographic memory........ I guess that is a different issue.

Dave you saying you visit those "prono" sights?? :mrgreen:

Personally I have a pronographic memory........ I guess that is a different issue.[/quote]

Dave you saying you visit those "prono" sights?? :mrgreen:[/quote]

No don't visit the sites, but I can instantly recall many fond memories of my younger day and beautiful women. If I could just remember their phone numbers....... had the same problem back then too.

Dave":2j0jdt6w said:
Personally I have a pronographic memory........ I guess that is a different issue.

Dave you saying you visit those "prono" sights?? :mrgreen:[/quote]

No don't visit the sites, but I can instantly recall many fond memories of my younger day and beautiful women. If I could just remember their phone numbers....... had the same problem back then too.[/quote]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I can relate with that. :cry2:

OK

I received a PM from someone who told me that while catching up I could start with this one

I see my old friend CB told you all that I was safe - he emailed me and asked me what was happening and relayed the info to the thread.

All I will say is I was traveling - and am now home on the farm

Thanks for the interest though and thanks for the concern.

To clarify - I am 58 years old - fairly fit - and so far no one on my team can run me into the dirt - but it is getting harder to keep up! LOL

I think I am home to stay - but there is one more thing I am trying to get on to - perhaps later if it happens.

Best to all

Bez

snake67":1kssmkip said:
OK

I received a PM from someone who told me that while catching up I could start with this one

I see my old friend CB told you all that I was safe - he emailed me and asked me what was happening and relayed the info to the thread.

To clarify - I am 58 years old - fairly fit - and so far no one on my team can run me into the dirt - but it is getting harder to keep up! LOL

I think I am home to stay - but there is one more thing I am trying to get on to - perhaps later if it happens.

Best to all

Bez

Mama :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

snake67":3pozevpr said:
OK

Best to all

Bez
You have dual citizenship and you're going to run for POTUS??????

greybeard":g8efbvpi said:

LOL - when I last tried to move to your country I was refused by your folks.

I do not have an American birth certificate, so I could only rise as far a governor - probably just as well, because I am not sure the US of A is ready for someone like me.

Best to all

Bez

snake67":34zz6tpq said:
greybeard":34zz6tpq said:

LOL - when I last tried to move to your country I was refused by your folks.

I do not have an American birth certificate, so I could only rise as far a governor - probably just as well, because I am not sure the US of A is ready for someone like me.

Best to all

Bez
that hasn't stopped our current POS!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops I mean POTUS
I would vote for you Bez

Latest posts