Smokin' Hot Girlfriend

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Woman set ablaze; ex-beau in Denver jail
By Rocky Mountain News
August 3, 2007
A man was arrested Thursday for allegedly attacking his former girlfriend and setting her on fire Tuesday.
Rondrea Rowlette, 25, was being held without bail Thursday at the Denver City Jail on charges of second-degree assault, fourth-degree arson and violating a restraining order.

He is scheduled to appear in court today.

The woman was treated at Denver Health Medical Center. Her condition was unknown Thursday.

Why do cases like that always say "and violating a restraining order"?

These guys are viciously cruel why is it the only protection a woman is given is a piece of paper?

And yes I do know that women are as nutso as men in some cases so the reversed could be applied.

Setting that piece of crap on fire would be too good for him Mike.

Crowderfarms":1zejklps said:
My Ex would burn fast with all that Silicone... :shock:

That you paid for? Enquiring minds must know!

Alice

That's a real issue in India. People get tired of the wife, they douse her and set her on fire. Dowry murders, they are called. Sometimes it is the husband's family that sets the fire.

Lammie":10w6tp8y said:
That's a real issue in India. People get tired of the wife, they douse her and set her on fire. Dowry murders, they are called. Sometimes it is the husband's family that sets the fire.

Seems like saw that somewhere over there the women catch themselves on fire for some reason also.

aplusmnt":27jkmgx2 said:
Lammie":27jkmgx2 said:

Seems like saw that somewhere over there the women catch themselves on fire for some reason also.

I think that women used to throw themselves on their husband's funeral pyers. I don't know that it's real popular anymore. Most certainly illegal.

Lammie":vy5x7sf3 said:
  • That's a real issue in India
. People get tired of the wife, they douse her and set her on fire. Dowry murders, they are called. Sometimes it is the husband's family that sets the fire.
that dont surprise me.. there's just something about those folks that aint right

Latest posts