Sir, can you hold up your chicken!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I'm really at lost for words here, I stopped and picked up a couple things at Safeway tonight, (Vans) to some. I had a onion, raspberries and strawberries. The guy in line in front of me was in a wheelchair, I noticed that the last thing he had rung up was a bag of 4lb flash frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast .... Which is good food. I looked at her screen to see if I could see the price, no, so I asked her the price of the bag of chicken breast.....

Her response, "Sir, can you hold up your chicken". He dug through his bag and found his chicken, confused and held up his chicken, really!, he had no idea what was happening and I was in shock.

I apologized and asked the cashier if she had a copy of the current ad, her response was no but it's by the door. "do you have a copy here?" she replied, no why do you ask..... Sir can you hold up your chicken? WTF? What happened to the simple dummy brains?

I'm lost

If it had been me in that wheelchair and a woman asked to see my chicken--you'd a been in a bigger shock than that Alan.

greybeard":2wclosbg said:
If it had been me in that wheelchair and a woman asked to see my chicken--you'd a been in a bigger shock than that Alan.

Yea, but you would probably have been choking your chicken too. :lol: :lol: Too funny.

Latest posts