Silver, Tamarack, Close the darned door!

Help Support CattleToday:

:shock: :shock: I'll take it! Supposed to be near 90 tomorrow and 90 on Thursday, with the same "warming trend" well into next week! It's Oct for Pete's sake, its not supposed to be in the 90's.

This da%^# heat & humidity has gotten really old!

As for you and your snow, its hard to believe that you're getting snow already! :eek:

Bestoutwest":2r2s5cdn said:
We're to hit sub freezing next week. Time to get the AC unit out of the window!!
just last week I got our walk-in cooler working again.. gonna have to put a heater in there before long

Keep it up north or if you send it to Sky or Workinonit keep it on their side of the mountain!!!!! Not that I need 90's , but we sure would like some dry decently warm weather to get some of this 2nd cutting orchard grass made. And we are getting calves and I do not want 20's or cold wet snow on top of the already saturated MUDDY ground....

we were lucky to get our sunflowers harvested last week.. a day after we finished it started raining like heck, probably 2" over the weekend, then this..
Supposed to get better though now

Sorry fellas been so cold lately I have had to bring the internet waves in and thaw on the stove before can read them !! Ha Ha . Its been a brutal winter up here with -45 c quite a few times sure going through the hay keeping critters warm

tamarack said:
Sorry fellas been so cold lately I have had to bring the internet waves in and thaw on the stove before can read them !! Ha Ha . Its been a brutal winter up here with -45 c quite a few times sure going through the hay keeping critters warm

Good to hear from you again.. We had an exceptionally mild winter overall until 2-3 weeks ago.. December-January I think was all spent right around the freezing mark.. then Feb came and that's when we got cold, -20ish for a week, kinda warmed up again now

Latest posts