Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

AllForage":2jrrv5ui said:
I don't start calving for another 3 weeks, so this is all I got now.

Ok Ryan. Time to put up your pictures or move to a sheep forum.

BTW: Given that you invented the Art of Breeding and are the Chief Critic of everyone else's breeding practices, I expect the following:

1. Your calves walk on water.
2. Your calves have Halos and wear sandals.
3. They carry staffs that turn water to wine.

If you disappoint, be prepared to take your stoning. ;-)

Ron, up here in the north where the real tough sob's live, the grass doesnt get going til May. And I enjoying live calves and nicer weather, so I don't start until said grass is plentiful.

Now I'm pretty sure my cattle are not apostles or work miracles, but yes my breeding methods originate from the good book. They are just whiteface cancer eye pinkeye gettin discounted toad inbred sorry critters that are of no contest to your big black powerful AI sired genetically progressive modern studs. :)

Slick do you have a picture of the cow that "skinny" little calf came out of?
Can you post her on the cow thread? I would love to see her.

branguscowgirl":209w8rpr said:
Slick do you have a picture of the cow that "skinny" little calf came out of?
Can you post her on the cow thread? I would love to see her.

That calf is an embryo from my #92 cow implanted in one of my baldies. I still have #92 and can get a picture tomorrow. The bull is CKC Bryson, which you can see on my FB page or my web site if you're interested in him.

3waycross":p9sue3rq said:
One of my favorites this year. She is out of my 769 cow. Funny thing is I have a picture of her 1/2 sister from 3 years ago in almost exactly the same pose.

One of my two little bulls born this year. His momma is my favorite heifer

Another calf out of a first calf heifer, same little bull as last picture on the left. Same sire, our Kingpin son.

very nice Vic :clap:

not the greatest pics,done with my phone

one of my purebreds

commercial one

and I better put one up of my wifes,this guy is out of her heifer

He's a dandy! We got some belted x Angus cows here and so far we've got solid calves out of them. No full belted calves at this moment.

3waycross":wyxyo1sw said:
They look great Danny. Tell the wife I like her Oreo!
I saw this post this morning and have been craving Oreos all day.... Might have to go to Dairy Queen.....