Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

Layne you need one hellova pat on the back for that bunch. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :clap:

This is a 5 day old Simbrah bull calf (his sire is our black 3/4 Simbrah on the Bull thread). Momma keeping close eye behind him.

025.PNG

Fantastic pictures everyone!

Supa Dexta that picture cracked me up! She has so much personality in her face.

I have calf envy so bad right now! Mine aren't even due until June. :(

I am loving those colored calves. And GB your white calves on the green grass are beautiful.

Calving season ended for us last week. Had a total of 9 bull calves and 8 heifers. We will have a few first calf heifers calving in the fall, but we are finished until then.

Below is a heifer calf sired by one of our AI sires. The heifer is purebred Murray Grey and pictured at 43 days old. Her birth weight was 76 lbs.
Goldie_43_days_.jpg

Another heifer calf. This time out of our herdsire, Tony. This heifer is 75% Murray Grey x 25% Angus; she was 70 lbs at birth. She is pictured at 38 days of age.
516_Heifer_38_days_.jpg

The last photo shows a 5 year old Murray Grey cow with her calf. This heifer calf is also sired by Tony. She is 47 days of age in the photo.
510_Heifer_47_days_.jpg

glacierridge":5r53hi7k said:
Ron who is Star's new baby out of again?
Nice calves
like that brockle face. Heifer?

In Force. 2593861. I thought he would moderate my birth weights and he did - 65 pounds. I plan to use him on the smaller cows and heifers.

Yes, heifer.

Speaking of brockles - my biggest calf so far this season, 118lbs, 12 hours old here.

118.jpg

The calf is actually very light tan, with skunk tail and some white on his stomach but its hard to see.

Latest posts