Show your calf pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

kentuckyguy said:
I need to take some more pics next time I'm out here's a few though. I love seeing pics of calves.

Eii64R9.jpg

NckfdTh.jpg

BJHtvpZ.jpg

hSB24qA.jpg

Did you buy a heifer(s) from Ron(the former bright raven) last year? It might not have been you. Sorry in advance if it wasn't you.

Davemk said:
kentuckyguy said:
I need to take some more pics next time I'm out here's a few though. I love seeing pics of calves.

Eii64R9.jpg

NckfdTh.jpg

BJHtvpZ.jpg

hSB24qA.jpg

Did you buy a heifer(s) from Ron(the former bright raven) last year? It might not have been you. Sorry in advance if it wasn't you.

Yes I purchased a bred heifer from Ron. She's due to have a calf any day now.
I purchased her Bred to shell shocked. Here's her heifer from last year after being weaned for a couple months.
fTng77k.jpg

Haha! Got a spigot pointed right at its face!

Waiting on Sally to bring hers up with the rest. I was hoping to spot it today and tag it when I dropped Texas' boy off but to no avail.
And my goodness does Sally have an udder!!
The 2 rears are nursed down a bit, but I bet shes carrying 3 or 4 gallons...

And my black....... ehem, baldy is really putting on some milk too. Bound to have some chrome on that one. Her daddy was bwf too.

Dubcharo said:
MurraysMutts said:

First calf from your charolais bull?

Bwf bull
This mama....
Shes really kind of yellow colored. But I think she might have a touch of char.
I was really sidetracked when I took that pic. Looking for a dumb heifer. I didnt have the presence of mind to see if it was a bull or heifer. I'll get it tagged soon and find out. First smoky calf I've had!

Latest posts