Show me your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

View attachment 19282
Put a down payment on this guy with Gizmo Angus in Molino Florida. Mrs Gizmom has a beautiful place and some top notch black angus cattle. Hard to pick from 6 two year olds . He's a SAV Raindance son.
Am I the only one thinking that bird's fixin' to get kicked? Very nice bull, congrats!

Am I the only one thinking that bird's fixin' to get kicked? Very nice bull, congrats!
Cow birds as they are called are pretty sharp . Never seen one kicked or stepped on . We don't have them in North Alabama. That one better watch out where he's getting his meals from or he may be a casualty. 🤠

Last edited:
Those egrets well ride on thier backs and eat flies..we had em come up here a few years back for awhile..but you don't Start seeing them till you get below Birmingham ..

View attachment 19316
This is one I'm tempted to use this year. We had one go dow with an injury the drawback is a 5.8 bw epd. His dam is a 2009 cow that has earned pathfinder status in our herd and is still bringing in top end calves each year. He is a meat wagon.
Don't you have cows with hips? Experienced cows with three or more calves behind them? Those, and a meat wagon, would make better replacement heifers than a low BW bull.

View attachment 19316
This is one I'm tempted to use this year. We had one go dow with an injury the drawback is a 5.8 bw epd. His dam is a 2009 cow that has earned pathfinder status in our herd and is still bringing in top end calves each year. He is a meat wagon.
Does he have any offspring to show he will throw heavy calves? His epd's may show 5.8 bw but that could adjust down couldn't it?

Latest posts