SAV America has a long way to go

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
sstterry said:
Can all of you just grow up????
Like Bozo at the dunking cage, all stand around to hear him taunt men with money to buy 3 chances to knock him in the water. "Hey, call the warden, a gorilla just escaped from the zoo and he's attacking me." "What's that growth under your arm, big guy. Oh, is that a girl?" Bozo was always just outside the cow barns at the fair when I was a kid and we heard him every night. A good way to make money by only using 1000 gallons of water and some face paint. But not my interest.

Nobody makes the men and boys who think that they are cast iron and bullet proof stand there and waste money throwing balls and collect insults. Maybe it speaks to a level of mentality and/or intoxication. Or maybe it is a base power deal in the ego. But when someone has surgery or tragedy and the comments are hostile and empty it tells me that some folks have no human empathy. You cannot get much lower than that in my book. Like a Jr. Hi principal told a group of rowdy kids one time in a teasing situation. "If you think this is funny, you're lower than whale manure on the bottom of the ocean."

Ebenezer said:
sstterry said:
Like Bozo at the dunking cage, all stand around to hear him taunt men with money to buy 3 chances to knock him in the water. "Hey, call the warden, a gorilla just escaped from the zoo and he's attacking me." "What's that growth under your arm, big guy. Oh, is that a girl?" Bozo was always just outside the cow barns at the fair when I was a kid and we heard him every night. A good way to make money by only using 1000 gallons of water and some face paint. But not my interest.

Nobody makes the men and boys who think that they are cast iron and bullet proof stand there and waste money throwing balls and collect insults. Maybe it speaks to a level of mentality and/or intoxication. Or maybe it is a base power deal in the ego. But when someone has surgery or tragedy and the comments are hostile and empty it tells me that some folks have no human empathy. You cannot get much lower than that in my book. Like a Jr. Hi principal told a group of rowdy kids one time in a teasing situation. "If you think this is funny, you're lower than whale manure on the bottom of the ocean."

It's like some think they are the all seeing eye of Providence.

To save some of y'all from having to look it up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

Ebenezer said:
sstterry said:

Totally agree with your statement, making fun of someone's tragedy or health related issues is disgusting.

Ky hills said:
Ebenezer said:
sstterry said:

Totally agree with your statement, making fun of someone's tragedy or health related issues is disgusting.

I agree and so is racism, bigotry, homophobia and intolerance of opposing religious or political view points.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Ky hills said:
Ebenezer said:

I agree and so is racism, bigotry, homophobia and intolerance of opposing religious or political view points.

Valid points, I have called out instances of those issues over time as well. I believe in having respect and compassion for others, especially in times of need. There are times and places for arguing points and hashing out details. There are also times of putting everything aside and just caring about others.

Ky hills said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Ky hills said:

Valid points, I have called out instances of those issues over time as well. I believe in having respect and compassion for others, especially in times of need. There are times and places for arguing points and hashing out details. There are also times of putting everything aside and just caring about others.

Amen my friend. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts