Santa fell down the stairs.

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Put that last bicycle together and hauled them upstairs to the stash. Hand slipped off of the door knob coming back out. Down the stairs backwards. Ouch. Nothing really hurt but the pride. Might be sore tomorrow.

Good you're not seriously injured backhoe, if you're like me the heal up time is a little longer these days.

One Christmas Linda wanted a new makeup table. So I bought one with a big mirror and set in at the end of the stairs. In the middle of the night I got up and came down the stairs forgetting about the makeup table, I broke that thing in a hundred pieces, it looked like it had been hit by a truck.

Larry

larryshoat":1ohr6emt said:
Good you're not seriously injured backhoe, if you're like me the heal up time is a little longer these days.

One Christmas Linda wanted a new makeup table. So I bought one with a big mirror and set in at the end of the stairs. In the middle of the night I got up and came down the stairs forgetting about the makeup table, I broke that thing in a hundred pieces, it looked like it had been hit by a truck.

Larry
The bad things about guys our size Larry is when we fall something usually gets broke either us or what we fell on

Angus Cowman":2l8npxi2 said:
larryshoat":2l8npxi2 said:

Larry
The bad things about guys our size Larry is when we fall something usually gets broke either us or what we fell on

It's amazing how much energy the human body has when it unexpectedly hits something and in my case that's all too often :lol: .

Larry

Heavy door that needs minor adjustment. The seals make it hard to close. Also need a bannister on both sides of the stairs.

backhoeboogie":1qvrle0j said:
Heavy door that needs minor adjustment. The seals make it hard to close. Also need a bannister on both sides of the stairs.

I'm glad you were not hurt, that could have been a real nasty injury. Also sounds like you just added a couple of items to your own "honey do" list.

backhoeboogie":3gtqkv8s said:

You're still ayoung man Boogie. When you get a little older you'll get rid of anything that has stairs whether it's upstairs or a basement. Keep everything on ground level. :nod: Hope you're not too sore this morning. Merry Christmas.

I thought I was the only one that clumsy. That's why I move so slow now; got to make sure of my balance. As I get older, I seem to fall in slow motion, too. The bruises aren't slow, though :lol:

Latest posts