Said goodbye to my sweet pup

Help Support CattleToday:

CG1

Reaction score
Yesterday I said goodbye to my sweet Harley. Together half my life I have so many memories with this little guy. He was the most loyal, he was tough, he was my shadow. He'd never choose anyone over me and has literally tried to cross a river to find me. Some dogs are comforters, he was that, if I had a bad day he insisted we stuck together. He was incredibly resilient and had 16 surgeries in his almost 16 years. He was a gift from my mother for my 16th birthday. I'm sad I had to say goodbye but I'm grateful for the years we had. He went peacefully, how it should be, loved to his very last breath, in my arms. ⠀

RIP my sweet Harley 07.10.2004-04.04.2020

FlyingLSimmentals said:
Sorry to hear, but sounds like he had a great life and fulfilled his duty.

He sure did. No regrets with that guy.

Spread your wings, Harley, as you cross the Rainbow Bridge! Still mourning my faithful companion that was laid to rest a year ago. The hurt gets easier because of the memories you will always cherish.

So sorry to hear that Cowgal. He sure does look like a great little dog. I know how loyal those terriers can be and sounds like you returned the favour to him. You stuck to him in your growing up years.

Ken

He looked happy in your arms. Dang 16 surgeries in his almost 16 years, that is a lot.

May your good buddy rest in peace in dog's heaven. I know the feeling because I once had 3 dogs too.

Latest posts