Roseanne Barr TV show Canceled

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":1uivgeft said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":1uivgeft said:
Bright Raven":1uivgeft said:
Butch, the point of my post is that all life on the planet shares common characteristics.

Homo sapiens are closer in phylogeny to orangutans than they are to wolverines. It would seem impossible to say a race of Homo sapiens is closer to an ancestral species.
No one cares about the science. It's the principal/meaning of the words quoted.

The words she used and the intended meaning of the words indicate that her intent was to insult. My point is that such comparisons in science are totally acceptable.
We get your point - but, this conversation has nothing to do with "acceptable science". She is and always had been extremely CRUDE. I, personally, do not like that kind of "humor".

That is the thing about the first Amendment you have the right to say offensive things as well as be offended.
Personally I think a lot of these celebrities make them to draw attention to themselves.

Marriage is already challenging in many ways and adding interracial aspect to it just multiples them.
For a happier life I would recommend avoiding interracial marriage... but free will = you get to live your own life.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2k3vxohp said:
Bright Raven":2k3vxohp said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2k3vxohp said:
No one cares about the science. It's the principal/meaning of the words quoted.

The words she used and the intended meaning of the words indicate that her intent was to insult. My point is that such comparisons in science are totally acceptable.
We get your point - but, this conversation has nothing to do with "acceptable science". She is and always had been extremely CRUDE. I, personally, do not like that kind of "humor".

I have never watched her. I only know of her as a result of her celebrity. I know very little about her. I am a ZERO viewer of any situation comedy.

Caustic Burno":xh5q0zt6 said:
That is the thing about the first Amendment you have the right to say offensive things as well as be offended.
Personally I think a lot of these celebrities make them to draw attention to themselves.

And to promote their TV show.

you don't see blue jays screwing cardinals..

just sayin

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1rayl4f1 said:
You guys are a riot. Probably shouldn't laugh, but if I was drinking something my screen would be covered.

I don't think I would laugh at that young boys pun. Shame. Shame.

TennesseeTuxedo":39o7s4az said:
Bright Raven":39o7s4az said:
TennesseeTuxedo":39o7s4az said:
Wasn't Charlton Heston the star of the original "Planet of the Apes"?

No. It was John Wayne

Couldn't have been, I'd have watched it if that were the case.

You would watch if John Wayne played Marry Poppins. In fact, you would claim he fit the part better than Julie Andrews.

Bright Raven":1cc7wsx4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1cc7wsx4 said:
Bright Raven":1cc7wsx4 said:
No. It was John Wayne

You would watch if John Wayne played Marry Poppins. In fact, you would claim he fit the part better than Julie Andrews.

Now now Raven, let's not be silly.

TennesseeTuxedo":244xdz7o said:
Bright Raven":244xdz7o said:
TennesseeTuxedo":244xdz7o said:

Now now Raven, let's not be silly.

Either you have a bad case of Hero Syndrome or you are heavily invested in John Wayne Enterprises.

To Determine if it is Hero Syndrome, Answer the following four questions with a yes or no:

1. Do you often fantasize that you are John Wayne?

2. Did you name any of your children John Wayne?

3. Do you compare your spouse to John Wayne? For example, if she shows great courage in trying times, do you say, "John Wayne would be proud?"

4. Do you have 3 inch lifts built into your shoes and walk like you got a bad case of hemorrhoids in an attempt to emulate John Wayne?

Latest posts