Roseanne Barr TV show Canceled

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":3kf8fku2 said:
Yes, you are deranged.

It truly would have been a joke if John Wayne would have tried to duplicate Charlton Heston's role in Planet of the Apes. In fact, the Duke could only perform in a very narrow role. I don't remember the movie, but with the popularity of Dirty Harry, John Wayne tried to duplicate Clint Eastwood's success with Dirty Harry. It may have been his most notorious failure. He just could not step out of anything other that his one dimensional skill level.

One question for all of you: How many of you have written to or called the sponsors of The View to complain and threaten to boycott them if they don't remove their sponsorship? If a Facebook or twitter campaign we're started that might change things to some degree.

Bestoutwest":3560tb0f said:
One question for all of you: How many of you have written to or called the sponsors of The View to complain and threaten to boycott them if they don't remove their sponsorship? If a Facebook or twitter campaign we're started that might change things to some degree.

Oh I've got that boycott thing going on.

Roseanne was telling her kids to lie to their teacher decades ago. Then she was going to write a lie note to the school. I got up and turned the television off. Told the girls we weren't watching that. Then she butchered the national Anthem. Boycotts R us.

I have never watched the view.

I did manage to sit thru an episode of I Love Lucy once.

Nesikep":1rul3uwt said:
ddd75":1rul3uwt said:
you don't see blue jays screwing cardinals..

just sayin
They're different species, that's why.. Does a Char bull have any second thoughts about a black cow?

Thanks Nesi. Was starting to worry about the state of science edumacation...

Latest posts