Roseanne Barr TV show Canceled

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Just a matter of time before she said something that hurt someone's feelings,, a BIG NO NO to the P.C. snowflakes.

ABC Entertainment has canceled the revival of its hit show Roseanne after actress Roseanne Barr posted tweets describing Valerie Jarrett.

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said Tuesday.

Meaning,, we finally shut her up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... ist-tweet/

Everyone is comparing it to The View. I've seen clips of some pretty nasty remarks about Trump yet nothing seems to happen to them.

Years ago we sat down to eat. The TV was going and Roseanne was on. She was sending a note to school to lie for her son and was telling both kids to lie to the school. I got up and turned off the television. I told both daughters we weren't watching that stuff. I've never seen another show. Nothing before and nothing since.

slick4591":2pio3w6w said:
Everyone is comparing it to The View. I've seen clips of some pretty nasty remarks about Trump yet nothing seems to happen to them.

Someone obviously watches The View because it has not been cancelled yet. Who watches?

backhoeboogie":73z88tea said:
slick4591":73z88tea said:

Someone obviously watches The View because it has not been cancelled yet. Who watches?

My guess is it's people that agree with their politics. I don't watch either show.

AdamsCreek":pouztlut said:
Didn't really care for her so called humor to begin with. I was done with her after her national anthem incident

I had forgotten about that.

I don't really care shes not on i never watched it didn't like the show the first time but one day people will learn to keep some stuff to themselves or it will hit them in the pockets. Too much going on these days in the P.C. world to just blast off at the mouth when your pay check depends on it and is in your contract.

Politics aside, anyone....especially a celebrity....that doesn't have sense enough to go to battle with words that actually mean something, instead of playground insults, deserves to be fired and silenced. Slinging mud from your knees just makes ya look even dumber.

jltrent":utcdfjal said:
Just a matter of time before she said something that hurt someone's feelings,, a BIG NO NO to the P.C. snowflakes.

ABC Entertainment has canceled the revival of its hit show Roseanne after actress Roseanne Barr posted tweets describing Valerie Jarrett.

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said Tuesday.

Meaning,, we finally shut her up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... ist-tweet/
she is a snow flake...

We tried watching the new show, and it was awful. I thought the first show, while a bit crass, was a good glimpse into a world that wasn't usually portrayed in the media. Folks struggling to pay the bills usually doesn't make good TV, but they made it work. I agree, her character wasn't the pinnacle of morality, but most everyone isn't either. The new show seemed to be an attempt to cram in as many controversial sound bits into an hour as they can. It was a crappy show, and only brought viewers because it had a special place in people's hearts.

Stupid is as stupid does. She must be living in the past to just up and tweet such a racist comment out of the blue
regarding former Obama administration advisor Valerie Jarret.

"Muslim Brotherhood & Planet of the Apes had a baby = Valerie Jarret"

Roseanne tv show was killing it in the Red states, so in her mind she was helping her ratings by attacking Obama.
Celebrities are so out of touch they actually think dividing the country is what the people want.
Jimmy Kimmel tries to do it by appealing to the Blue states.

Son of Butch":1ksei98m said:
Stupid is as stupid does. She must be living in the past to just up and tweet such a racist comment out of the blue

She blames it on Ambien medication.

CPA in my office building drove to work one day and ran over 2 mailboxes, nearly hit several cars, careened in and out of traffic causing other people to run off the road to avoid him. When he got to the office he collapsed in the parking lot and 911 was called. He was completely out of sorts and unsteady on his feet. His speech was slurred and he was incoherent.

We all assumed he had suffered a stroke.

Turns out he had a bad reaction to Ambien. He'd been taking it for years on a regular basis.

I took that stuff around 20 years ago and woke up about 3 am one morning pulling my fist out of the wall. I'm glad I was single and home alone.

ga.prime":1oqh0uea said:
Son of Butch":1oqh0uea said:

She blames it on Ambien medication.

Maybe on the surgeon generals warming label they need to add log out of twitter to avoid tweeting something you shouldnt lol

Latest posts