RFD-TV Survey

Help Support CattleToday:

Bama":69vy0kdc said:
I work 2nd shift. I used to like getting home on tuesday nights and watching Ag-phd, then the prararie farm report, then the cattle show before going to bed. Now they don't come on until 3 am to 4:30. I don't even sit up that late!. I don't even watch it anymore, I sent in my survey about the time they changed. Does anyone actually watch the polka stuff?

nope, won't watch the music stuff... and unless it's Clint I won't watch the horse stuff.

Did it, but never get to see the shows I like unless I play hookie from work.

JUST FINISHED IT...I LET THEM KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE HORSE SHOWS...IN A NICE WAY...ALL THE HORSE SHOWS DONT HELP SOMEONE TRYIN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CATTLE AND RANCHING.

Thanks for putting that website up, I love the cattle shows and sales, but most of the other shows they have on, I had just as soon watch the Lawrence Welch show, God forgive me, but most of them are about as interesting, to me. Thanks I filled it out also. And will have others do it also, some who don't even have computers. USE MINE, PLEASE.

Jake":2lmrz14l said:
Line up and send them back your feedback of how horrible you think this constant horse programming is. They are questioning the move to it so make sure they know why you don't like it.

Take the online survey at http://www.rfdtv.com/survey.asp

Please take the time to fill it out and tell them to bring it back to the farmers and ranchers instead of the hobby horsemen.

Put this on the Horse Forum and see what kinda response you get.
I dare ya!!!

Muratic":2rndk6tb said:
Jake":2rndk6tb said:
Line up and send them back your feedback of how horrible you think this constant horse programming is. They are questioning the move to it so make sure they know why you don't like it.

Take the online survey at http://www.rfdtv.com/survey.asp

Please take the time to fill it out and tell them to bring it back to the farmers and ranchers instead of the hobby horsemen.

Put this on the Horse Forum and see what kinda response you get.
I dare ya!!!

don't wanna risk it. too afraid the hayburner lovers would vote 50 times a piece.

jscunn":1m378r84 said:
I love that saying hayburners. Anyway I did the survey too.
Anyone else got a good name for a horse? (Alpo, Elmer, etc)

I just used to call mine stupid... :shock:

Susie David":2d6j9k2e said:
Sorry we just got a satellite dish and that isn't one of the shows we get to see. Dave Mc

Hey Dave you should be careful posting under your wife's handle. Someone on this board might start questioning your personal habits. :shock:

Do you have DISH or DIRECT TV. It Direct TV it is on chan 379. Maybe some DISH folks can tell you what channel for it.

jscunn":379kc9sk said:
I love that saying hayburners. Anyway I did the survey too.
Anyone else got a good name for a horse? (Alpo, Elmer, etc)

I bought one of thise hayburners a while back to Elk hunt on. Her name was "cupcake". I just couldn't bring myself to ride anything called cupcake. I renamed her "Dixie" ugliest horse in Alabama. I have shot a 338 mag while on her back. She didn't even flinch (much). Biggest deadhead I have ever saw. But great for hunting. She is getting old now, I'll probally sell her shortly.

Latest posts