Yellowstone tv series

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":2m6qmm9d said:
A couple of years ago we had the opportunity to have our land searched for natural gas. We passed. Maybe if I had a few thousand acres and didn't care about a certain corner of I'd be OK with it, but probably not. Money only goes so far.
You hould have gone ahead and done it. A gas well is little more invasive than a water well. Bonus money, plus royalties plus pipeline easements can add up to huge amounts depending on the quality of the wells.

ga.prime":1y755hmt said:
In other news, my tv quit working. Think I inadvertently pressed the wrong button.

That's a catastrophe. I've got one of those old timey little bitty black and white ones that I will rent you.

JMJ Farms":2bb10y2t said:
ga.prime":2bb10y2t said:
In other news, my tv quit working. Think I inadvertently pressed the wrong button.

That's a catastrophe. I've got one of those old timey little bitty black and white ones that I will rent you.
Thanks, but I'll just wait on some of the younger generation to come back around and straighten it out. Hopefully by the time college football season kicks off.

ga.prime":3lwtmzhq said:
JMJ Farms":3lwtmzhq said:
ga.prime":3lwtmzhq said:

Thanks, but I'll just wait on some of the younger generation to come back around and straighten it out. Hopefully by the time college football season kicks off.

I will be back down your way next week. If you're around I will take a look at it for you. All jokes aside, missing college football is completely unacceptable.

JMJ Farms":2tlsb64t said:
ga.prime":2tlsb64t said:
JMJ Farms":2tlsb64t said:

I will be back down your way next week. If you're around I will take a look at it for you. All jokes aside, missing college football is completely unacceptable.
That's a deal! I'll be around somewhere.