Commercialfarmer":1soodvid said:
ez14":1soodvid said:
greybeard":1soodvid said:
Or a french model.
5cd9bdd28650fc93bc22bee882c69621.jpg
your looking good there GB :lol:

You should see his girlfriend.
:shock: :lol: :lol:

I sell beef - If I went to the freezer right now the tags on most of your avg steaks would be in the $13-15 range.

Good luck selling $5 steaks.

This is also the reason beef can't compete with pork or chicken - to buy 4 steaks for a family, you're at $50-60 right off the bat, before you buy anything else, or even cook them. You can go buy an entire ready made chicken dinner for 1/4 of that. Or a pork roast that would feed you several times for it.

Rarely ever eat steaks out. You know why? In addition to the high markup for essentially a baked potato, salad, dinner roll, glass of water, and place to sit for an hour, I'm often disappointed in the steak. Use lawry pineapple teriyaki marinade on ribeyes and then grill them on my traeger with mesquite or hickory pellets to medium rare. Haven't had a better steak yet. Prime rib I'll eat out though, it's usually a little cheaper and I'm not going to cook an 8 lb rib roast for just my wife and myself. Still going to cost you at least 20 for the large cut prime rib but not 30 bucks like some of the steaks have got to costing. Everything is high nowadays indeed except for the profit I make on my cattle lol.

Latest posts