Restaurants make too much profit

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":8fs8jgmy said:
M-5":8fs8jgmy said:
I have never owned a steak house but I've been eating for nearly 50 yrs , I also read alot and watch cooking shows. Steaks should not cost 20 Bucks , be nice they should be about 5 bucks. I'm pretty sure I could have one that seats 100 folks and do twice the business as any other one. It's got to be easy because I meet a lot of owners of restaurants and quite a few are a few Fry's short of a happy meal. If y'all want to know anything about running a restaurant just ask I'll share my wisdom.

Cut your steaks out a them old beat up 30 Cent canners. Cut em in 4 ounce steaks beat em till the cops show up. Then bread em in a inch thick batter. Get you a catchy name . florida darylls swampmsteaks maybe? Pour a gallon of gravy on em. Have the kithen staffed with wetmescuns , and some skanks with there azz hanging out carrying em to the table. Charge 9 bucks for a watered down beer. Your in the restraunt business man.....
:lol: fence has got it figured out :clap:

callmefence":13gq6n09 said:
M-5":13gq6n09 said:
I have never owned a steak house but I've been eating for nearly 50 yrs , I also read alot and watch cooking shows. Steaks should not cost 20 Bucks , be nice they should be about 5 bucks. I'm pretty sure I could have one that seats 100 folks and do twice the business as any other one. It's got to be easy because I meet a lot of owners of restaurants and quite a few are a few Fry's short of a happy meal. If y'all want to know anything about running a restaurant just ask I'll share my wisdom.

Cut your steaks out a them old beat up 30 Cent canners. Cut em in 4 ounce steaks beat em till the cops show up. Then bread em in a inch thick batter. Get you a catchy name . florida darylls swampmsteaks maybe? Pour a gallon of gravy on em. Have the kithen staffed with wetmescuns , and some skanks with there azz hanging out carrying em to the table. Charge 9 bucks for a watered down beer. Your in the restraunt business man.....

Call it "The Greasy Spoon Steak House".

callmefence":we9csj3j said:
M-5":we9csj3j said:

I've been there.

Go buy a stake house and run it a while. Then come back on here and tell us all about it.
Maybe I'll go over to some other kind of site and tell them all about their business while your in the stake house.
Is their a site for cat houses? That would be my preferred field of interest.

jedstivers":3vrri48f said:
Go buy a stake house and run it a while. Then come back on here and tell us all about it.
Maybe I'll go over to some other kind of site and tell them all about their business while your in the stake house.

I think technology has even killed the cathouses now jed. Things like tinder, tumblr, rumblr, fumblr, insta-snap-ogram, craigslist, backpage, etc have all but ended the good ol fashion cathouse, except for in vegas maybe???

Maybe you could start a new app and call it 'tender'. We could talk about best places to enjoy a quality steak with some quality companionship. :D

jedstivers":8f4l0zi3 said:

Jed you wouldn't fraternize with the help and "use" up all the profits would you? :clap:

bball":3cru48d0 said:
jedstivers":3cru48d0 said:

I think technology has even killed the cathouses now jed. Things like tinder, tumblr, rumblr, fumblr, insta-snap-ogram, craigslist, backpage, etc have all but ended the good ol fashion cathouse, except for in vegas maybe???

Maybe you could start a new app and call it 'tender'. We could talk about best places to enjoy a quality steak with some quality companionship. :D
You know we're doomed when technology has killed off the oldest profession.

:deadhorse: NEWS FLASH ! Look around count how many steak houses are out there these days! my occupation !!!!!!!!!! I drive around delivering to these ! and others I see there cost !Mom an pap like a small convenience store will shock you ,as the person who watches them go from good credit to the day you have to walk in and ask for cash before you can deliver ! it is not a good day ! :hide: The big chains have the advantage of bulk ! The most profitable of all is Mexican food .And if most knew what fast food and others hire as help well you most likely wouldnt pull in there parking lot ! some have a hard time working employees around clinic appointments .yet these can be the bussy places .fast food an high schoolers not saying there all bad but those kids most need a good beating and education in manners ,and most of them are worst d----- ------- out there !some places are not really clean yet food can be great. some are clean an have great food most hit the middle .chains as with any one else in business have to meet there company numbers [ profit ]Hope i didnt offend any one or stop you from grabing a steak. at your local steak house . :tiphat:

jedstivers":1sjnh4g9 said:

Idk. Never had you figured for a cat person.
And they practically give em away at any animal shelter. If your going make anything your going have to have some kinda special cats.

cat house overhead costs: (say 25 mature female cats) *must be under age of 50 or costs get too high
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
perfumes(25 different flavors)
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick

hillbillyhammer":3htdsmam said:
cat house overhead costs: (say 25 mature female cats) *must be under age of 50 or costs get too high
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick

Prophylactics - I guess they do use something. IDK, never had a need to go to a cat house. Might be something to put on the bucket list.

hillbillyhammer":1er6rydf said:
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick

Toiletries! I imagine a very important expense if you're not the first visitor that particular day... :shock:

inyati13":1je7ne5a said:
hillbillyhammer":1je7ne5a said:
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick

Prophylactics - I guess they do use something. IDK, never had a need to go to a cat house. Might be something to put on the bucket list.

What the he'll does a cat need with prophylactic.?. And You've killed a freaking elephant. Your bucket list is used up.

callmefence":3frrgaev said:
inyati13":3frrgaev said:
hillbillyhammer":3frrgaev said:
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick

What the he'll does a cat need with prophylactic.?. And You've killed a freaking elephant. Your bucket list is used up.

I thought I was hired on here as the CLOWN. Are you taking my position?

inyati13":vs1496jy said:
callmefence":vs1496jy said:
inyati13":vs1496jy said:

I thought I was hired on here as the CLOWN. Are you taking my position?

Hired own. You mean to tell me your getting paid......$);#!;;"$"""@&prince inyati

hillbillyhammer":7euevbot said:
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick
I'm sure that's just the tip of the ice burg. No telling what all you could tie up in some good cats.

callmefence":1d01h8zs said:
inyati13":1d01h8zs said:
hillbillyhammer":1d01h8zs said:
food
water
beds
waterbed?
pillows
linens
ceiling fans
red light
litter boxes
vet bill
spaying?
cat nip
profilatics (sic)
collars
initial cost of each cat
pills

gets expensive quick

I thought that was the material they make the collars from.

I don't eat out much myself. I'm a better cook and I can eat in my underwear and watch TV.

Waitress Joke: What's the difference between a cattleman and a canoe?

A canoe tips

Where does a one legged waitress work?

IHOP

Latest posts