Red Brangus

Help Support CattleToday:

Stanford777

Reaction score
was looking into a new venture and was looking for a handful of registered red brangus females. Good quality, maternal strengths most important. No need for showing stock, but good stand up mama cows. Anyone have any recommendations on where I could find them?? I've used alot of my contacts with brangus breeders, but the red brangus really aren't easy to find in my area.

Doesn't help you at all, but I raise a few. Awesome cows bred to a char bull. This is a heifer born here.

Stanford777 said:
I am located in West Tennessee, roughly 20 miles east of Jackson. Right off of interstate 40.

Were actually not that far apart. To the best of my knowledge we're in a dry hole for red brangus.

Bigfoot said:
Stanford777 said:
I am located in West Tennessee, roughly 20 miles east of Jackson. Right off of interstate 40.

Were actually not that far apart. To the best of my knowledge we're in a dry hole for red brangus.

What part of KY are u in Bigfoot

Stanford777 said:
Bigfoot said:
Stanford777 said:

What part of KY are u in Bigfoot

Hopkinsville area

Stanford777 said:

Are you wanting registered Red Brangus only, or would you be interested in F-1 Red Brangus?

[/quote]

Are you wanting registered Red Brangus only, or would you be interested in F-1 Red Brangus?
[/quote]

Registered. There's a decent market for some bulls in the area.

A.J. said:
Stanford777 said:

I'd be interested in some F1s if you have a lead

Latest posts