re bull??

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
i had a bull calf i was wanting to raise out as a steer to eat but it turns out hes got such good build i was wondering if there was any way to uncastrate him??

he would make a great bull if i knew then what i know now.

think i can do a transplant or maybe theyll grow back if i keep him long enough and dont eat him????

how long til the nuts grow back...oh yeah i banded him not cut him...

dieselbeef":gi5qjbgr said:
i had a bull calf i was wanting to raise out as a steer to eat but it turns out hes got such good build i was wondering if there was any way to uncastrate him??

think i can do a transplant or maybe theyll grow back if i keep him long enough and dont eat him????

Surely you jest young man.

:lol:

Bez>

dieselbeef":dnu7di6v said:

Just cut another calf, take those testicles (sack and all), and have the vet re-install them on your calf.

Happens all the time. I had it done last year on one of mine.

Tuskegee University Vet School specializes in this type operation. Call them and ask for Dr. Needmore Jizzum.

I believe there is one maybe two master ranchers on this board that have the expertise perform such an operation. ;-) If you can't find one, I know a guy up the road from the house that I'm sure has done it before. He is the best cattleman in the world and if you don't believe me - just ask him. :roll:

MikeC":2cmcu4xn said:
dieselbeef":2cmcu4xn said:

Just cut another calf, take those testicles (sack and all), and have the vet re-install them on your calf.

Tuskegee University Vet School specializes in this type operation. Call them and ask for Dr. Needmore Jizzum.

I thought they had to go to Sweden for that operation

Put it in a pasture with some nut-ty cows. Won't solve the problem but might help the steer to get more nut-ty. :lol:

No need to thank me for this free advice :tiphat:

Cuz

MikeC":12vrrsy7 said:
dieselbeef":12vrrsy7 said:

It is not well known (experts protecting their turf) but the secret to a successful transplant such as this is; dip the cords in rooting hormone before grafting them to the recipient. BTW, the recipient will answer to the name "Luck".

MikeC":3jkbknhf said:
dieselbeef":3jkbknhf said:

Did the same thing a couple of years ago. Used one from a Char. and one from an Angus and ended up with Belties.

dieselbeef":1o6evc8w said:

Have him cloned.

the root hormone sounds like a good idea! ive got some left from grafting the citrus trees.

any ideas on what kinda combo i can get the nuts from....id like to see what im getting before i go thru all this trouble.

i think the worst part is gonna be trying to get the steer to stand in the root hormone long enough for em to take. im gonna use a water trough and keep alot of corn in front of em so he dont git hungry

bez yer not helpin...yer always full of good advice....hows bout little help

i ruled out the cloning already cuz i dont want another one like him...hes got no nuts...duh??

dieselbeef":1zwne8ll said:
the root hormone sounds like a good idea! ive got some left from grafting the citrus trees.

any ideas on what kinda combo i can get the nuts from....id like to see what im getting before i go thru all this trouble.

i think the worst part is gonna be trying to get the steer to stand in the root hormone long enough for em to take. im gonna use a water trough and keep alot of corn in front of em so he dont git hungry

bez yer not helpin...yer always full of good advice....hows bout little help

i ruled out the cloning already cuz i dont want another one like him...hes got no nuts...duh??

No help today - on your own - I am running from this one.

:lol:

Bez>

im sure lottsa people have made the same mistake..

surely there must be a better way. soakin em in root hormone will take weeks...

then ill hafta deal with foot rot...or maybe even blackleg...
dang it

ya'll are for real!! they wont grow back in like...6 months or something??

Diesel,

You might want to contact some of the people that keep sending me emails. They claim to add inches to your be nice, some take months, a few claim the additions will be in a few day... They have lots of different pills, creams and devices. I'm sure they have something that will work on your steer. Want me to send them your email address? :D

millstreaminn":131oqkpk said:
Diesel,

You might want to contact some of the people that keep sending me emails. They claim to add inches to your be nice, some take months, a few claim the additions will be in a few day... They have lots of different pills, creams and devices. I'm sure they have something that will work on your steer. Want me to send them your email address? :D

i apprecite the thought but i think thats for the wrong area of the package. his gimmick werks fine....hes just lackin a little in the other area. cant grow what ya aint got

i was thinkin bout the root hormome too though. if i can get him to stand in the trough with the root grower long enough (3 weeks i figure to graft enough) ya dont think his feet will grow to the bottom of the trough do ya?? then i have real roblem cuz hell be standin in his own poopies! yucky!

Latest posts