Raindance calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Josher said:
Those are some solid calves. How do raindance compare to the rest of your calves?

I have Mgr Treasure , Renown, Var Power Play , S Whitlock,
TK Driller and Raindance. S Whitlock x Net Worth is my thickest calf easily. But it's a bull calf out of a 1,700 pound cow. The 2 Raindance calves looks the identical, the Raindance calves are a little flighty.

LJCB said:
What are the power plays like?

I only have one Power Play heifer. I sent the DNA in today. She is docile , pretty , but less thick than her dams previous calves. Maybe she will thicken up.

gizmom said:
Very nice heifer, is she your favorite if not what is? How old is this heifer?
She is 2 months old is this picture. My favorite so far is a Power Play x Saugahatchee heifer. Not as thick but very pretty and docile. The Raindance heifer is a little flighty. My thickest calf by a mile is Net Worth x Whitlock.

Back when Jacob was showing so awhile since he is now the daddy of 8 year old twins lol. The show ring was being dominated by Saugahatchee daughters. So I made myself a game plan to breed to him to get Jacob a really nice show heifer. I bred 10 straws got 6 to stick first 5 were bulls but my ace in the hole was 239C a cow that never ever had a bull calf she was my female maker......finally the day arrived! Another bull calf, needless to say I was bummed. I still have Saugahatchee in the tank now maybe I can try to make one for the twins. Needless to say when you said Saugahatchee heifer I drooled just a little bit! I saw Net Worth at stud back in 2009 he was one wide load, if I could fault anything about him it was his shoulders but wide deep and long with great feet.

gizmom

gizmom said:
Back when Jacob was showing so awhile since he is now the daddy of 8 year old twins lol. The show ring was being dominated by Saugahatchee daughters. So I made myself a game plan to breed to him to get Jacob a really nice show heifer. I bred 10 straws got 6 to stick first 5 were bulls but my ace in the hole was 239C a cow that never ever had a bull calf she was my female maker......finally the day arrived! Another bull calf, needless to say I was bummed. I still have Saugahatchee in the tank now maybe I can try to make one for the twins. Needless to say when you said Saugahatchee heifer I drooled just a little bit! I saw Net Worth at stud back in 2009 he was one wide load, if I could fault anything about him it was his shoulders but wide deep and long with great feet.

gizmom

AAA# 19772462. New design x Leachman Saugahatchee x VAR Power Play. I will post pics later. I have something rare , but I don't know what to do with her lol

Richnm said:
He lost his mom 2 weeks ago. He is now 3 months , weighs around 300 pounds

I'd be watching him with those batteries there. The oxidised lead on the terminals are very sweet to them and they like licking them.

Ken

I penned him up for a sec to put a holter on him. . He is away from them now. Thanks for the heads up though I don't know that.

Latest posts