SAV Raindance

Help Support CattleToday:

Stanford777

Reaction score
Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone had used SAV Raindance and how his calves were doing, we are planning on using him to make some LimFlex females to keep back in our herd. Thanks!

I've got 2 heifers. look good right now, just 45 days old, time will tell. I'll use him some more this fall.

They seem to have changed the way to post a photo or I would post some (not mine) but there are impressive Raindance calves out there...in particular, his bulls look really impressive. Google cattletoday sav raindance and scroll down to the images and you will see some nice ones. There have been positive posts about his flushmate Rainfall...who is more of a heifer bull....his brother Reign is probably behind a little in exposure and the big money brother Sav President is also out there....it may help you to look at them to see the family

Check this out....

look.https://www.facebook.com/STgeneticsBeef ... 74/?type=3

I'm sure that most have seen this picture among others on ST Genetics page. But thought I'd share anyways. Here's one of his calves at Schaff Angus Valley

Here is a picture of a less than 60 day old calf out of a flush sister to Resource/ Renown/ Recharge.

I saw Rainfall, Raindance, Reign and President and chose Reign to use. They were all really good but on the day I saw three of them Reign just stuck in my head. So far I am really liking the Reign calves we have on the ground, we are flushing our 0524 cow to him on Tuesday and our 9057 cow to Raindance.

Gizmom

gizmom":3iq5gsz3 said:
I saw Rainfall, Raindance, Reign and President and chose Reign to use. They were all really good but on the day I saw three of them Reign just stuck in my head. So far I am really liking the Reign calves we have on the ground, we are flushing our 0524 cow to him on Tuesday and our 9057 cow to Raindance.

Gizmom
Nice, I'm sure that they are all good, we had to use President after seeing him on sale day. He was amazing. We are anxiously awaiting both President and Raindance calves this Spring.

Paxton>Charlo = good bloodline
I have had a Paxton son for 3 years
They are docile, calving ease, and stay fat on dry grass and briers.
You will never see their ribs.

Latest posts