Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

I did not! I just thought that's a funny Valentine. Might work in your neck of the woods, but I am more used, you know, candy and stuff...[/quote] I offered you a wad of my tobacky...but naw you too upiddy

Actually it was Schyuler County near Rushville. This past year I came through southern Illinois late at night and had to rush back home but I did think about calling but I couldn't send you a message due to no internet. I will try and set it up in advance this year. Maybe this summer if I come up to hang some stands.[/quote]

Well, you have yourself to blame for missing a good homecooked meal if you dont.... ;-)[/quote]

Can't say no to that....mention food and I prove Pavlov right every time :mrgreen:

alacattleman":gmjtqqx0 said:
I did not! I just thought that's a funny Valentine. Might work in your neck of the woods, but I am more used, you know, candy and stuff...
I offered you a wad of my tobacky...but naw you too upiddy[/quote]

Stains my tooth.

Lammie":yya46eri said:
alacattleman":yya46eri said:
I did not! I just thought that's a funny Valentine. Might work in your neck of the woods, but I am more used, you know, candy and stuff...
I offered you a wad of my tobacky...but naw you too upiddy

Stains my tooth.[/quote] you'r loss, i was even gonna pick my banjer and marinade you.

alacattleman":u06qrzld said:
Lammie":u06qrzld said:
alacattleman":u06qrzld said:
I offered you a wad of my tobacky...but naw you too upiddy

Stains my tooth.
you'r loss, i was even gonna pick my banjer and marinade you.[/quote]

OMG that's funny!!!! I can't laugh out loud in here! Quit it! :lol2:

Thanks for being a sport and posting a pic bear bait.. :)
What part of Alberta do you reside ?

Welcome to the boards... :tiphat:

miscS3101_filtered_cropped.jpg

here's me

Nesi, are you sure you aren't Raffi? Remember Raffi, the children's singer? My older son was nuts about him when he was about two. I had a couple of concert tapes of him performing. Steven would sit and watch for hours. "Baby Baluga!"

Hoss
You're hunting just over in the next county from me (Fulton). Let us know when you're up here and I'll buy lunch.

Wisteria Farms":cd74obxq said:
Angus Guy":cd74obxq said:
Hoss
You're hunting just over in the next county from me (Fulton). Let us know when you're up here and I'll buy lunch.

Well there you go....tryin to steel my lunch date.... :lol:

If I work this right I might get lunch and dinner.....seriously.....I would like to meet both of you. I may come up this summer and hang stands and trim shooting lanes etc.. If I do I'll let ya'll know. If I remember right Wisteria you are near Litchfield?

iowahawkeyes":gg5wcb8o said:
[cowman30"]Here is my pic.

Cooter001.jpg
He's is politics now isn't he?
Gopher from the "Love Boat" was my US rep for a few years. He actually did a good job, I think he ran Goodwill for a while too.[/quote]

He [ cooter ] lives about 6 miles down the road from me, I don't think he's doing a whole lot of politicking right now, he only got about 3% of the vote in the last election he ran in. He does have a Dukes reunion day every now and then. It's fun seeing all folks driving around in their General Lee's, gives the place a Hazard County feel to it. He did finish writing a book last year, gave the wife a signed copy of it, mmm. :eek: I didn't get a mention when he wrote a little note inside the cover though. :)

rocket2222":35lnm77c said:
iowahawkeyes":35lnm77c said:
[cowman30"]Here is my pic.

Cooter001.jpg
He's is politics now isn't he?
Gopher from the "Love Boat" was my US rep for a few years. He actually did a good job, I think he ran Goodwill for a while too.

He [ cooter ] lives about 6 miles down the road from me, I don't think he's doing a whole lot of politicking right now, he only got about 3% of the vote in the last election he ran in. He does have a Dukes reunion day every now and then. It's fun seeing all folks driving around in their General Lee's, gives the place a Hazard County feel to it. He did finish writing a book last year, gave the wife a signed copy of it, mmm. :eek: I didn't get a mention when he wrote a little note inside the cover though. :)[/quote]

Enos (Sonny Shroyer) used to live right down the road from us. Not sure where he is now.

Tom wopat's ex wife used to teach with my wife. Tom has been to my house several times and we have been to his place in Nashville several times and had front row seats that he provided to ANNIE Get your Gun when he and bernadette peters were in that.

cowman30":3s2zlv4g said:
Tom wopat's ex wife used to teach with my wife. Tom has been to my house several times and we have been to his place in Nashville several times and had front row seats that he provided to ANNIE Get your Gun when he and bernadette peters were in that.
:lol: Small world, my cousin was married to Tom's cousin!

CKC1586":3r0wz31q said:
cowman30":3r0wz31q said:

Since you and Tom are cousins does that mean you got invited to Cowman 30 parties also ;-)

3waycross":wqwbtgjz said:
CKC1586":wqwbtgjz said:
cowman30":wqwbtgjz said:

Since you and Tom are cousins does that mean you got invited to Cowman 30 parties also ;-)
:? Not sure that makes me a cousin :? But NO I haven't gotten any invites to Cowman30's parties! :frowns:

Latest posts