Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

family.jpg

This was taken a few years ago for the church album.

me_and_sasquatch.jpg

This was from October at a convention for work. Could that be CB with me? LOL. :lol2:

"cowman30"Okay,
Here is a real picture of me.

I could be considered an old fart.

Nice try ,,, :? ........

And is that an organ in the back I haven't seen one in a home since I was a kid and that home was ours... :lol2:

Great pics everyone, thanks for posting..Love the family pics ... :)

Wisteria I need a telescope to see yours though.... :tiphat:

Hillsdown....
Thats the point! haha. Not really, I just don't know how to resize them....
thought the guys on CT would get a kick out of my husband taking the opportunity to squeeze the mermaids boobs!
Hindsight, I should have put a different picture of myself...I'm squinting in the sun! Oh well...

hillsdown":2wtn11fs said:
"cowman30"Okay,
Here is a real picture of me.

I could be considered an old fart.

Nice try ,,, :? ........

And is that an organ in the back I haven't seen one in a home since I was a kid and that home was ours... :lol2:

Great pics everyone, thanks for posting..Love the family pics ... :)

\

Wisteria I need a telescope to see yours though.... :tiphat:

That really is me. I used to play blue grass music and use that organ to write songs and play the banjo. However, back in the late 80's I dropped my side of a deep freeze I was lifting on the ring finger of my right hand and lost part of the finger. After that I was not able to play banjo very well so I had to stop playing the blue grass music on it and switched over to harmonica.

Alright alright that was my uncle.

This here is really me. I will be 59 in March.

DSC00021.jpg

alacattleman":3mevs97w said:
where's the muscle we've heard so much about

I'm not sure what you are talking about? You must have me mistaken for someone else. Sorry.

Here is me and my family. All cell phone pics, so not good quality.

Here is a self picture of me taken with my cell phone. Don't really see me, but here is my ugly mug lol.
Me.jpg

Here is the hottie I married 5 1/2 years ago.
Megan.jpg

Here is our 4 year old son playing hide and seek behind the vacumn cleaners at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Austin.jpg

And here is our 2 year old daughter playing along with big brother.
Gracie.jpg

Hey Bandit....I couldn't help but notice you took pics of the rest of the family "goofing off" but there you are sitting in the library being "studious". :lol: :lol: :lol: I am definitely impressed. ;-)

TexasBred":1xh1knkp said:
Hey Bandit....I couldn't help but notice you took pics of the rest of the family "goofing off" but there you are sitting in the library being "studious". :lol: :lol: :lol: I am definitely impressed. ;-)

He wandered in there by accident looking for the Men's room. Don't ask what he did in there... :help:

TexasBred":215zcqe4 said:

Really Bandit, what a croc. I suppose you were in there doing "Research" :nod:

grubbie":15mzgsj7 said:
I have a devil of a time with pictures on here but I'll try....
Here I am showing off.....
grubbie3.jpg

And me with my granddaughter Madison.....
grubbie.jpg
your grand daughter gonna be a heart breaker shes pretty

tom4018":3dtdx9dg said:
One a few years old with a cow we raised from a calf. Don't laugh too hard now.
tomandwhitetail.jpg

I tell ya right now....that there cow wrasslin is real. Are you a fixin to do the atomic drop on her?

Oh heck he ain''t the only one. I'l bet half the guys on here choked on their coffee over the lovely Chrisy.

me too.

Latest posts