Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

HPIM1473.jpg

Here is me with the results of my favorite hobby.

Hoss, you and my oldest son would get along real well. he also likes shooting pointed sticks at perfectly good deer.

NIce buck.

Lammie":2pl63uc1 said:
TexasBred":2pl63uc1 said:
Hey Bandit....I couldn't help but notice you took pics of the rest of the family "goofing off" but there you are sitting in the library being "studious". :lol: :lol: :lol: I am definitely impressed. ;-)

He wandered in there by accident looking for the Men's room. Don't ask what he did in there... :help:

SShhhhhh. Thought that was our secret.

Actually, that is my father-in-law's library at his law office. I was "stealing" his high speed internet until I get mine hooked up this week. I'm really not that studious, lol.

Here's me about 3 years ago with my baby girl on her wedding day.
20Oct2006MeganAliciaCottongimKar-1.jpg

Here's me with her baby girl about 10 months ago.
l_2b5cd62e2eb7ccaa3afc17e5e1a0197e.jpg

Obviously papaw was glad to get a grand daughter to go with the 2 grandsons.

angie":2p4buuq8 said:
Against her better judgement, but with her consent ~ MistyMorning. ;-)
Joan.jpg

Another "board beauty" I see, but I think there is one missing and I think angie, you know what I'm talking about .

Larry

larryshoat":2z8644nz said:
angie":2z8644nz said:
Joan.jpg

Another "board beauty" I see, but I think there is one missing and I think angie, you know what I'm talking about .

Larry
;-) I think she is sittin next to MM....a little to your left.

chrisy":3s92c5ui said:
Thanks for the comments guys.....larry go back a few pages and you will see there is a pic of the lovely angie.

I see the lovely chrisy, but not the lovely angie .

Larry

Angus Cowman":2bgvf7d3 said:
chrisy":2bgvf7d3 said:
Thanks for the comments guys.....larry go back a few pages and you will see there is a pic of the lovely angie.
Chrisy
I looked and couldn't find a pick of Angie
sorry 'bout that she is on the original 'putting faces to names' I can't remember when it was first up or I would have looked and sent a link, but there's to much to go through to find the post, she was sitting at her desk looking up, a very nice photo.

alacattleman":1yque40j said:
51274.jpg
ok misty im given you a chance, don't mess it up...lammie said no way in he%$........ kinda hurt my feelings

I did not! I just thought that's a funny Valentine. Might work in your neck of the woods, but I am more used, you know, candy and stuff...

CKC1586":iq3uybj0 said:
larryshoat":iq3uybj0 said:
angie":iq3uybj0 said:

Larry
;-) I think she is sittin next to MM....a little to your left.

She cut herself out of the pic cause she had a pissy look on her face cause she didn't like what I had packed for lunch I think, although it could have been because her "new" hair color would have turned up white in a black and white pic. :D

angie":iq3uybj0 said:
Shoot ~ sorry for the poster size MM, I don't know how to make it smaller. :(

Well my kid was sure glad you posted it that size! She printed it and put it up in her room, when I informed her this am that school was NOT cancelled due to inclement weather, she started using it as a dart board. :nod:

alacattleman":iq3uybj0 said:
51274.jpg
ok misty im given you a chance, don't mess it up...lammie said no way in he%$........ kinda hurt my feelings

Gosh that wasn't very nice of Lammie, come on you are a right handsome fella and looks like you can put the vittles on the table too. :D

cfpinz":2cndn187 said:
Hoss - How do you keep them deer in those fence panels???

Well you cut the tendons in one of their back legs so they can't jump. Then you put in a creep feeder and feed until they finish off good. Then you shoot them and take pictures and claim they were wild :mrgreen:

Wisteria Farms":39f96lpe said:
HOSS":39f96lpe said:
HPIM1473.jpg

Here is me with the results of my favorite hobby.
Hoss, that better not have been taken in Pike Co. Illinois in November.....
You were supposed to come see me! Remember?!
Oh well...catch you in '09.

Actually it was Schyuler County near Rushville. This past year I came through southern Illinois late at night and had to rush back home but I did think about calling but I couldn't send you a message due to no internet. I will try and set it up in advance this year. Maybe this summer if I come up to hang some stands.

[/quote]Actually it was Schyuler County near Rushville. This past year I came through southern Illinois late at night and had to rush back home but I did think about calling but I couldn't send you a message due to no internet. I will try and set it up in advance this year. Maybe this summer if I come up to hang some stands.[/quote]

Well, you have yourself to blame for missing a good homecooked meal if you dont.... ;-)

Latest posts