Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll say it to her father...That is a pretty girl! If the younger guys are not howling, they should be.
CT is a surprisingly good looking crowd, considering the amount of time we spend discussing cow poop.

You younger generation are to be praised for taking an interest in cattle and farming.
In this day and time yall are a rare breed. You all have my praise. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Cal

Calman":x02ard2j said:
You younger generation are to be praised for taking an interest in cattle and farming.
In this day and time yall are a rare breed. You all have my praise. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Cal
Amen to that...I'm proud when I look down the driveway and my daughter's all bundled up in her Carharts bringing hay over from the old barn driving her dad's tractor...she's a hard little worker and this farm life will serve her well for a long time to come...(she doesn't always see it that way) :lol2:

rusty":tsj4epx7 said:
You all letting her manage her own cows will teach her more than school will.

yes it will lol. i have learned my share with cattle.

3way: that calf is to lazy to put up much of a fight. he was an easy halterbreak. and not to brag but i do know my way around a calf.

grand chaser09":1173eqy5 said:
rusty":1173eqy5 said:

3way: that calf is to lazy to put up much of a fight. he was an easy halterbreak. and not to brag but i do know my way around a calf.

What breed was your calf, and how did you come out on him.?

Thank you all for participating in this thread..Especially all of the newer members here on CT..

It is really nice to see how many ladies are involved in their cattle, young and, not quite so young (let's say well seasoned).. :lol2:

I think you are never too young or too old to like working with cattle. I didn't start until I was in my mid 20's and now they are my passion and my life.. :D

Keep the pics coming especially all of you regulars that have yet to post a pic.. :tiphat:

hillsdown":2rg93eks said:
Thank you all for participating in this thread..Especially all of the newer members here on CT..

It is really nice top see how many ladies are involved in their cattle, young and and not quite so young (let's say well seasoned).. :lol2:

I think you are never too young or too old to like working with cattle. I didn't start until I was in my mid 20's and now they are my passion and my life.. :D

Keep the pics coming especially all of you regulars that have yet to post a pic.. :tiphat:

I love this! I am not old, I am SEASONED!

3waycross":319lad2s said:
grand chaser09":319lad2s said:
rusty":319lad2s said:

What breed was your calf, and how did you come out on him.?

If the question was directed to me the answer would be angus/limi never heard of limflex back then.Raised her got a few calves out of her then a coal company out of Pa bought the farm so that ended the farm until last summer.To be honest I hated rasing cattle ,hogs and chickens when I was a kid now I get great pleasure doing it even when equipment is down in the middle of hay.Finding this board has been a big help I don't post many ? just read alot .

Latest posts