Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":1o2z6e1b said:
rusty":1o2z6e1b said:
The way you tell she is Farm Girl is the sticker in her right pocket.
Lol, I don't go anywhere without that, except for class. I think its big enough to be considered a weapon, so that could turn out badly.
You know very well that it is a weapon.
Be careful not to offend women with sharp knives and straight razors. That is the rule I try to follow.
Women can be mean. When they have a sharp blade they can be meaner.

rusty":o8d47evb said:
Yeah,pocket knife and lighter are always in my pockets.Farm Girl I think it's anything with a blade 3inches and over.
I know, that has either a 3 inch or 3 1/4 inch blade. I'm thinking about carrying my little spare at school, I think that only has an inch and a half blade.

Ryder":1z51tc0r said:
FarmGirl10":1z51tc0r said:
rusty":1z51tc0r said:
The way you tell she is Farm Girl is the sticker in her right pocket.
Lol, I don't go anywhere without that, except for class. I think its big enough to be considered a weapon, so that could turn out badly.
You know very well that it is a weapon.
Be careful not to offend women with sharp knives and straight razors. That is the rule I try to follow.
Women can be mean. When they have a sharp blade they can be meaner.
Lol, do you know this experience? :lol: That's not me though, I always fight fair, nothing hurts a guy more than getting beat in a fair fight.

Women can be mean. When they have a sharp blade they can be meaner.[/quote]
Lol, do you know this experience? :lol: That's not me though, I always fight fair, nothing hurts a guy more than getting beat in a fair fight.[/quote]................ you put that knife away, ill wrestle around with you... :pretty:

I got wooped by a girl once,course couldn't tell by lookin an checkin got it started.

alacattleman":11po56w4 said:
................ you put that knife away, ill wrestle around with you... :pretty:
:???: :shock:

rusty":11po56w4 said:
I got wooped by a girl once,course couldn't tell by lookin an checkin got it started.
Lol

I said...
"You know very well that it is a weapon.
Women can be mean. When they have a sharp blade they can be meaner."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farm girl wrote...

"Lol, do you know this experience? That's not me though, I always fight fair, nothing hurts a guy more than getting beat in a fair fight."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not had direct experience. But I have seen it happen.
I was hiding under the porch at the time. :drink:

BTW-I think it was Rusty that hijacked this thread. He is a bad influence on the rest of us. :x

Ryder":1e0dd7cj said:
I have not had direct experience. But I have seen it happen.
I was hiding under the porch at the time. :drink:

BTW-I think it was Rusty that hijacked this thread. He is a bad influence on the rest of us. :x
Yes, that sound's good. It's Rusty's fault. :p

People need to get back to posting pics!

Sorry,kinda got sidetracked whoever said drugs won't hurt you never used good ones.

Well i havent posted in awhile cause i kind of got preoccupied building a tv cabinet for my parents for their aniversery and birthdays so kind of neglected posting. Anyway figured i better post up some pics and update so yall dont think i went off and died. So here are my senior pictures along with one of me and a Muskie i caught last summer in Minnesotta.

here are the last two, i was only goin to psot 2 senior pics but the other 2 had backround so yall oculd see what northwest iowa looks like by the river.

OK....I just can't stand it any longer.... there's so many pictures of nice-look'n young men that I HAVE to show you all my oldest...
(you older fellers best be knowin her daddy don't have to carry a gun...momma's meaner than he is ANY day of the week!!!) haha.

Wisteria Farms":c1qsiy31 said:
OK....I just can't stand it any longer.... there's so many pictures of nice-look'n young men that I HAVE to show you all my oldest...
(you older fellers best be knowin her daddy don't have to carry a gun...momma's meaner than he is ANY day of the week!!!) haha.
[img]http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/500/Chelsea_001.jpg[/img]
Very Pretty young lady
let me guess she got her good looks from her daddy because her mother still has hers

thats what happened to my daughters they took all my goodlooks and left me with nothing to work with :lol:

If I was you I wouldn't be posting her pic because you might have to start feedin all the guys that show up to start courting her
but then again you might get alot of that backbreakin work done that we all need to do but just keep putting off with all them young men showing up just to look at her all goo goo eyed

wow... :clap: :banana:

just kiddin...thats a hottie right there tho......................... yeehaw :tiphat:

you must be proud...

Wisteria Farms":2megunse said:
[img]http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/500/Chelsea_001.jpg[/img]

Holy Moly!!! It's probably a darn good thing you are mean. :lol2:

greatgerts":1jl0yzuw said:
Wisteria Farms":1jl0yzuw said:

And how far away are you from St. Louis?

I'm trying to remember the name of the comedian who said approximately "I'm so old that when I see a pretty girl I ask "Hey, yo mama single?"
I think there was a husband in your picture, Wisteria, but it's still a funny line.

l_cfbf109859b8647acd25b9431f716b5e.jpg

l_ff02eee63ad637666b21e01831a95b98.jpg

Latest posts