Putting Faces to Names [For Hillsdown}

Help Support CattleToday:

I dont have any parties. Tom just came over to visit with his wife. He and I talked about him growing up on his dairy farm in Wisconsin. He chewed beech nut tobacco and asked if he could get some tomatoes out of my garden to take with him back to Nashville. I told him that was fine. He offered to pay me but I would not hear of it. We went fishing on our neighbors boat with him and his kids. It was fun. He is a super nice fella.

me.jpg

:cowboy:

Well, Aaron, not only are you smart and wise beyond your years, you're one good lookin' guy!

Alice

HOSS":1k2rcoku said:
Wisteria Farms":1k2rcoku said:
Angus Guy":1k2rcoku said:
Hoss
You're hunting just over in the next county from me (Fulton). Let us know when you're up here and I'll buy lunch.

Well there you go....tryin to steel my lunch date.... :lol:

If I work this right I might get lunch and dinner.....seriously.....I would like to meet both of you. I may come up this summer and hang stands and trim shooting lanes etc.. If I do I'll let ya'll know. If I remember right Wisteria you are near Litchfield?

Yes, not far from Litchfield (a little more west)...
Whenever you come, just let us ALL know haha....I'd be willing to BBQ and have an open invitation to anyone willing to drive on in...haha.

Sorry If this breaks someone's screen. As you can see no make up, bad hair, and just got done working out at the woods. Maybe if I find a decent pic i will replace this one.
GEDC0313.jpg

FarmGirl10":3u69tkqd said:
Sorry If this breaks someone's screen. As you can see no make up, bad hair, and just got done working out at the woods. Maybe if I find a decent pic i will replace this one.
GEDC0313.jpg

Wow,

I always did like midwestern girls ;-)

My 30 year old son wanted to know how old you were. He said if you were around his age he thinks he is in love.

Thanks...

hayray - I got "found" by a scout when I was thirteen, I never persued it. Mom said I had to wait till i was atleast 15 because of how the industry is, she modeled a little when she was my age and she knew how tough they were on models then. I've thought about trying out, but it's not me.

If you like the scenery, I'll have to post more pictures of the woods...well of the cabin and pond sometime.

FarmGirl10":2loyvxvz said:
Thanks...

hayray - I got "found" by a scout when I was thirteen, I never persued it. Mom said I had to wait till i was atleast 15 because of how the industry is, she modeled a little when she was my age and she knew how tough they were on models then. I've thought about trying out, but it's not me.

If you like the scenery, I'll have to post more pictures of the woods...well of the cabin and pond sometime.
Post em', we love pictures on here.

Lol, my camera is dead and I currently can't get any pics off because of this but I'll see if I can find some scenery pics.

Farmgirl,

You are a pretty young lady...don't care when this was taken.

Alice

rusty":9olgvp67 said:
The way you tell she is Farm Girl is the sticker in her right pocket.
Lol, I don't go anywhere without that, except for class. I think its big enough to be considered a weapon, so that could turn out badly.

FarmGirl10":c17kfucg said:
rusty":c17kfucg said:
The way you tell she is Farm Girl is the sticker in her right pocket.
Lol, I don't go anywhere without that, except for class. I think its big enough to be considered a weapon, so that could turn out badly.

That shows a change in the times! When I was in high school, about half the trucks in the parking lot had rifles on racks in the back window, and I know those of us who were from the country ALL had knives in our pockets. Matter of fact, I used my Buck knife to fix a school bus that wouldn't start when we were out on a field trip once.

Yeah,pocket knife and lighter are always in my pockets.Farm Girl I think it's anything with a blade 3inches and over.

Latest posts