Put your best bovine on the board!

Help Support CattleToday:

Rockin' J-that Unlimited daughter looks good. What's her bottom side? We have a pretty good Unlimited daughter, I don't know if I have a photo or not. I'll see if I have one.

Rustler9":81n2ge69 said:
Rockin' J-that Unlimited daughter looks good. What's her bottom side? We have a pretty good Unlimited daughter, I don't know if I have a photo or not. I'll see if I have one.

Thank you Rustler9. Her dam is Double L Refuge who is also the dam to a bull called Refuge Chex. I think Bob Loomis still has her mother. She is butler on top with WR breeding on the bottom.

Well, for looks here is a darn good lookin cow,
71heiferfall.jpg

Here is one of our best cows all the way around. 3 Years old in the pic, and raised 2 650+ lb calves.
cow_3.jpg

And here is a super good producing cow, not so good in the looks department though.....
cow_4.jpg

And finally, a Shorthorn Heifer that we just bought. My first purebred...
newheifer.jpg

randiliana":3oplei2x said:
Well, for looks here is a darn good lookin cow,
Here is one of our best cows all the way around. 3 Years old in the pic, and raised 2 650+ lb calves.

And here is a super good producing cow, not so good in the looks department though.....

And finally, a Shorthorn Heifer that we just bought. My first purebred...

Good point.

I saw some very nice animals on the board. Thanks for posting so many pics. There are definitely some nice animals that many of us wouldn't mind having in our pastures.

Keep 'em coming.

100_0575.jpg

This is not a good picture at all. She's four and this was taken last winter. She's grown some more horn since and is in better condition this year. Has a 3/4 Butler bull calf on her from our big old Conquistaprince son now. She's got some other breeding on the bottom, blend of WR and Phillips.

randiliana said:
cow_3.jpg

cow_4.jpg

Real cattle, real results!!!

IMG18.JPG

This is our best heifer we raised on our own she is an Online heifer, Granddam out of Gloria T43

Best animal in my herd would have to be Macho As U (our bull)

Macho_7A_pixel.JPG

Here is a 10-2-05 daughter Radiant (at 10 months of age)
Radiant_side_11.jpg

This is a 10-1-05 daughter Reward (at 10 months of age)

Reward_rear_side_20.jpg

And this is a 2-21-06 daughter Snickers (at 6 months of age)
Snickers_rear_side_21.jpg

I always say, we can have a phenotypically great animal, but the proof is in the offspring. Sorry I don't have pasture shots. A buyer wanted pics and we were getting ready for a show (again), so this was the quickest way to take pics.

Here are a few of our cows and a couple bulls that I took photos of.

Sara
49_2_Gill.JPG

Margo 1048
Margo.JPG

Sara 817
sara.JPG

Dynette 902
902_3.JPG

Red Dawg 5335
Red_Dawg_5335.jpg

Rattler 908
Rattler.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that if anyone wanted to buy some great not good but great Red Angus cattle, he/she could go no further than shop on these boards. Brian Gill (BRG), BA, Sage, and Tod Dague those are all some fanastic Red Angus cattle. What a great group of cows.

Latest posts