~pull up a chair... and come on in~

Help Support CattleToday:

So I'm just getting caught up on this discussion, and the thread about pecans got me to thinking. (I know, it's dangerous, and I'm not good at it, and I should stop.) Anyway, am I the only one that thinks that there's something fundamentally wrong with people that put beans in chili?

Rafter S":2vpbnt58 said:
So I'm just getting caught up on this discussion, and the thread about pecans got me to thinking. (I know, it's dangerous, and I'm not good at it, and I should stop.) Anyway, am I the only one that thinks that there's something fundamentally wrong with people that put beans in chili?
Well it's wrong not to put beans in chilli. Heck some times I will even put corn in it.

M5farm":njl59872 said:
Rafter S":njl59872 said:
Well it's wrong not to put beans in chilli. Heck some times I will even put corn in it.

That's not chili. That's soup.

Rafter S":30vfisej said:

As long as they are chili beans I don't have a problem. Now these weirdos and their corn, well that's a whole nuther subject.

Rafter S":uizgrwkd said:
Yes. Or I mean no...no beans in the chili. The beans are over there in that pot. Add them as you please!

Beans? In chili? In America? Are you serious? What did a pot of chili ever do to deserve that done to them?

And I ain't never seen a chili bean plant anywhere in the world, and I' thought I've picked, cooked and ate ever kind of bean known to man from Florida to China and back-pintos, kidney beans, lima beans, butter beans, green beans, black beans, fava beans, navy beans, wax beans, soy beans and some I forgot but never once saw a chili bean plant. That's something somebody made up but whatever it really is, it don't belong in chili either.

Rafter S":kjjylo2v said:
M5farm":kjjylo2v said:
Rafter S":kjjylo2v said:

That's not chili. That's soup.

Thats a fact! I dont care for the kidney beans. I put pintos in it

We shot a bull elk yesterday. Trying to figure out how many "slim Jim's" he's going to make! Un even 7by7 cull bull. Just saying

Latest posts