Pro Sports.......

Help Support CattleToday:

I won't miss them much. Mindless entertainment for a rainy day when I don't have anything I need to do. Could be one reason they are so popular in urban areas. Mindless entertainment....

I consider shooting white wing a pro sport. I am perfectly happy for it to remain. Boys booking us a trip down around Hondo. Time to pull out the Model 12 and start shooting some skeet.

Caustic Burno said:
I consider shooting white wing a pro sport. I am perfectly happy for it to remain. Boys booking us a trip down around Hondo. Time to pull out the Model 12 and start shooting some skeet.

You wont be disappointed. I've heard Hondo is the bext best thing to Argentina and they only dock it for the women, not the birds. :kid:

Dave said:
I won't miss them much. Mindless entertainment for a rainy day when I don't have anything I need to do. Could be one reason they are so popular in urban areas. Mindless entertainment....

Turning golf on on the TV is pretty good for getting a Sunday afternoon nap.

Lucky for all of us Roger Goodell would like to see Colin Kaepernick back in the NFL this season.

callmefence said:
Brute 23 said:
Send them packing. Pro sports are a waste of life space.

Agreed.
Except for noodling catfish and cockfighting.

Fence you dang well better not kneel when I sing the national anthem at the cockfight or there will be trouble. :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Brute 23 said:
Caustic Burno said:

You wont be disappointed. I've heard Hondo is the bext best thing to Argentina and they only dock it for the women, not the birds. :kid:

Son in law went to Argentina to hunt. Killed thousands of birds.

About the only sport I care about anymore is college football. Kentucky becoming a football school, I'm loving it. Don't care about the basketball. New rules and Cal ruined UK basketball in my eyes.

They are trying to piece together and NBA bubble season, MLB is trying to get started and football they are still fussing it out about money etc.

All this is going to be is a bunch of players pushing their agendas wearing logos of hate on their back, etc. I have pretty much lost all interest and really have not missed it. I think I am done with Pro sports.

I always kinda respected this guy, but he is just like the rest.

https://www.si.com/nba/lakers/news/lebron-james-delivers-passionate-comments-about-breonna-taylor-and-the-need-for-change

jltrent said:
They are trying to piece together and NBA bubble season, MLB is trying to get started and football they are still fussing it out about money etc.

All this is going to be is a bunch of players pushing their agendas wearing logos of hate on their back, etc. I have pretty much lost all interest and really have not missed it. I think I am done with Pro sports.

I always kinda respected this guy, but he is just like the rest.

https://www.si.com/nba/lakers/news/lebron-james-delivers-passionate-comments-about-breonna-taylor-and-the-need-for-change

I'm with you JL. Time to move on.

Lets start some sports that could do some good. Like hay bale pickup and stacking, brush clearing, tree trimming, cow chasing on foot in knee deep mud, or nailing down barn tin in a wind storm. Or my personal favorite cleaning out a hog house.

That would separate the men from the millionaire boys.

sim.-ang.king said:
Lets start some sports that could do some good. Like hay bale pickup and stacking, brush clearing, tree trimming, cow chasing on foot in knee deep mud, or nailing down barn tin in a wind storm. Or my personal favorite cleaning out a hog house.

That would separate the men from the millionaire boys.

Then they would have a reason to kneel.

Yup, I don't need any sports.. If I'm having a beer at a bar I'll watch whatever's on, but I don't even have a TV, so I'm not watching any anyhow

ccr said:
Don't think they are taking a knee on PBR events.
The little i have been sitting watching the tube. I watch rodeo on the cowboy channel. No taking a knee there. And I would rather watch rodeo that the PBR because they have horses that buck.

Last night maybe the beginning of the end for Pro basketball. In a perfect world you just can't make those guys happy. They decided to not play themselves and apparently very few care as ratings are down 45% and after this will be worse. .. They need to get a real job.