Pro Sports.......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
What a mess......nobody is happy.......players don't want to play. College is not far behind....players want paid.......players are unhappy. Where is this going to end?

sstterry said:
kenny thomas said:
Good riddance

You just say that because VT and VA always get beat..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Even though they are my favorite team the Vols have not burnt up in recent years. Things are looking up though. lol

TennesseeTuxedo said:
kenny thomas said:
I say that because I have never watched either of them play. What a waste of good physical health.

You're just bitter because you were the runt who never got picked when teams were chosen.

I was always the fastest but had to work and stufy instead of play.

kenny thomas said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
kenny thomas said:
I say that because I have never watched either of them play. What a waste of good physical health.

You're just bitter because you were the runt who never got picked when teams were chosen.

I was always the fastest but had to work and stufy instead of play.

Stuffing gets old.

Mahomes is trying to sign people up to vote. Vote to get Trump out. That's what I am assuming. If that's so , I am gonna have to become a Tampa Bay fan.

I'd be fine if they never played another game of any professional sport again. Let them find a real job and come back down to reality. It makes me sick to see spoiled millionaires bickering back and forth whining over their salaries not wanting to go back to "work" when there are tens of thousands of people who want to work, but have lost their jobs and can't pay their bills. I love college sports, but I'm afraid they are going to start paying players, and ruin that too...On a positive note, I think my Tennessee Vols are finally back on track after all these years and may pull off an upset or two this season now that we have the right coach.

I'm kinda missing baseball, but it's hard for me to get too worked up over millionaires (the players) arguing with billionaires (the owners) over money.

A.J. said:
I'd be fine if they never played another game of any professional sport again. Let them find a real job and come back down to reality. It makes me sick to see spoiled millionaires bickering back and forth whining over their salaries not wanting to go back to "work" when there are tens of thousands of people who want to work, but have lost their jobs and can't pay their bills. I love college sports, but I'm afraid they are going to start paying players, and ruin that too...On a positive note, I think my Tennessee Vols are finally back on track after all these years and may pull off an upset or two this season now that we have the right coach.
For a while I thought the last coach was the right one. Maybe this one will work out better. Probably if he has success Alabama will need a HC before long.

A.J. said:

They act like they are God's for our benefit. I have just about quit college ball all together pro is running a close second.
I canceled my NFL Sunday package when all the kneeling started.

They can take MLB away as we'll tear down the stadiums taxpayers have to build for the spoiled brats to cry in.

I am starting to learn some of the Korean Baseball players name. Just remembering Kim gets a lot of them.

Caustic Burno said:
A.J. said:

They act like they are God's for our benefit. I have just about quit college ball all together pro is running a close second.

They can take MLB away as we'll tear down the stadiums taxpayers have to build for the spoiled brats to cry in.

Yes they think way too highly of themselves. You can't even turn on sports anymore without money and political stuff getting brought into it. I watch sports to get a break from that, not to have it thrown up in my face and be lectured by athletes. I'm sure they will all be putting on a big show during the national anthem when they start back. It's a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but unfortunately it doesn't work both ways as far as respectfully hearing each other out. Ask Drew Brees how that goes when you have a differing opinion, even if it's brought up in a respectful way.

A.J. said:
Caustic Burno said:
A.J. said:

Yes they think way too highly of themselves. You can't even turn on sports anymore without money and political stuff getting brought into it. I watch sports to get a break from that, not to have it thrown up in my face and be lectured by athletes. I'm sure they will all be putting on a big show during the national anthem when they start back. It's a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but unfortunately it doesn't work both ways as far as respectfully hearing each other out. Ask Drew Brees how that goes when you have a differing opinion, even if it's brought up in a respectful way.

I was a Saints fan! No longer, when you can't express your opinion off the field.
No different than Kapernick had the right off the field, on it he forgot he is nothing but a tool like every other employee.
When Brees puts on the uniform he is an employee and has to toe the company line, but when you have your wife start groveling your not worth my time.

Caustic Burno said:
A.J. said:
Caustic Burno said:

I was a Saints fan! No longer, when you can't express your opinion off the field.
No different than Kapernick had the right off the field, on it he forgot he is nothing but a tool like every other employee.
When Brees puts on the uniform he is an employee and has to toe the company line, but when you have your wife start groveling your not worth my time.

I thought you were a Texan's fan?

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Caustic Burno said:
A.J. said:

I thought you were a Texan's fan?

Texans AFC was Saints NFC.