Some live sports today

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Looks like Nascar will be the first to start it, no fans but I think their tv ratings will be better than before, they have alot of races in the next two weeks.

They had a South Korean Baseball game on last week. I am not a big baseball fan, but after watching a few innings it beat nothing.

PBR was live yesterday (according to the channel description). No fans in the stands and everyone but the riders were wearing a mask.

haase said:
Looks like Nascar will be the first to start it, no fans but I think their tv ratings will be better than before, they have alot of races in the next two weeks.

Whacha talkin about? Wraslin' been on every Monday and Friday night since march. It's considered an essential in Florida.

sim.-ang.king said:
haase said:

Whacha talkin about? Wraslin' been on every Monday and Friday night since march. It's considered an essential in Florida.
I know, that's true, I'm thinking I'll watch Talladega this weekend over wraslin, unless stone cold or the rock is back, by the way nice bass CB.

haase said:
sim.-ang.king said:
haase said:

I know, that's true, I'm thinking I'll watch Talladega this weekend over wraslin, unless stone cold or the rock is back, by the way nice bass CB.

The rock, stone cold, and undertaker...those were the days. :mrgreen:

More drama in Nascar with Bubba Wallace, and the black lives matter car, owned by Richard Petty, guess someone put a rope with a noose on it in their pit garage in Talladega, guess the FBI is on this one.

haase said:
More drama in Nascar with Bubba Wallace, and the black lives matter car, owned by Richard Petty, guess someone put a rope with a noose on it in their pit garage in Talladega, guess the FBI is on this one.

FBI investigation found that the rope was a garage door pull rope and has been there for several months. No targeted act toward Bubba, fortunately.

haase said:

It's all about media attention for NASCAR.

Caustic Burno said:
haase said:

So you think it was staged?

Caustic Burno said:
haase said:

Correction, for the Neo Fascists known as BLM.

Caustic Burno said:
haase said:

I really dont think that Nascar wants any attention like this, doesn't help them in any way.

Sounds like it was a part of the garage that had been in there for at least a year. I thought the whole thing sounded fishy to me with them having cameras all over the place and the facilities locked down. I'd say this update won't
Get much press.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/fbi-noose-bubba-wallace-nascar-garage

A.J. said:
Sounds like it was a part of the garage that had been in there for at least a year. I thought the whole thing sounded fishy to me with them having cameras all over the place and the facilities locked down. I'd say this update won't
Get much press.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/fbi-noose-bubba-wallace-nascar-garage

Every bay had the same rope pull down. The story was complete BS from the get-go. More fake news.

Latest posts