Post Pics of your Place!

Help Support CattleToday:

IMG_4443.jpg

That's looking south from the top.

Yep I am a donkey farmer as well as grass.
I haven't lost a calf to dogs since I got that old Jenny years ago.
That jenny has been worth every penny and then some.
You will have a hard time finding a place in this part of the world that doesn't have one.

cow pollinater":2ajs1b1x said:
IMG_0220.jpg

That's from the top looking east. I only own the dry grass in the picture but I share the view beyond whenever I can.

You couldnt ask for a better view, man thats heaven there bub :) Thanks for sharing!

cow pollinater":2ww32ksk said:
CB, Nice place... One of these days you're going to walk outside and find me taking a nap on your front porch. :D

You aint got to nap on the front porch unless you want to.
Got an 18 x 28 guest room and if that is not big enough there is the old house.

Dubuc Charolais, Quebec, Canada, picture from this summer. In the winter and until may 25, we have 350 heads of cattle in those barns.

P1040945.jpg

The animals are in december 1 until may 25. Our calving time is January-March. Here in the winter we can have 2-3 foot of snow and it's below 0 Fahrenheit often in the winter nights. We have cold barn (wood 1/4 inch open) so the sickness is minimum in that cold temperature. We are bedding with straw and wood chip.

404655_158224194283824_979735875_n.jpg

409646_158224154283828_1134115729_n.jpg

Dubcharo, I don't envy you for the cold, but that is a fine looking cowherd!

Cowpolinator, that looks like very good and healthy cattle country.

Cowpolinator - awesome picturesque views - not exactly what we would consider cow country :shock:
Dubcharo - I ditto Knersie's remark - real nice cowherd. You don't have to deal with mud with your system!

front_yard.JPG

Front Yard view.
back_porch1.JPG

Back Yard view.
back_porch2.JPG

Another Back Yard view with Chugger (10 months) showing up.
back_porch3.JPG

Once again from porch showing off the girls.

We are on 5 acres with some swamp in the back. Little bit of heaven with 2 steers for freezer, and chickens for the eggs.

you are posting the link to thumbnails. If you check your code, it has "thumbs" in it. Take out the word "thumbs/" and here you go. The size of your photos is kind of large. You might try resizing them to 640 x 480. That is a large web size. I use http://www.tinypic.com for pics here. It will give you the option for resizing your pics when you upload them and give you the code too. You do not have to register or sign in and it will not keep your pics in a file for you to refer to. I use it mostly for one time uploads.

front_yard.JPG

back_porch1.JPG

back_porch2.JPG

back_porch3.JPG

Latest posts