Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Counterclockwise here too, but not sure why. Not much difference watching the left tire v right.
Thought it might have something to do with being right or left handed, but my wife is a south paw and goes counterclockwise too.

Most right handed people probably look left so they like to go counterclockwise? Even the tractors are made for you to look down and to the left.
Yes. The world is designed for right handed people, and also for people of average intelligence. Nothing at all wrong with that; it makes perfect sense, but I wonder about people like my wife. She has apparently overcome her handicap (me). I'm still amazed that she's hung on this long. I'm not complaining. She's a peach.

Most pictures need a song.
8D7C14B2-51D7-43C1-BDE4-6BAD19758880.jpeg

I lost my 1-11/16" socket to put a new bolt into the bush hog blade, so went to town this morning to fetch one.
I stopped on the side of the street in town to watch three old men hoist The Flag. Magic moment. I had to meet them. They really enjoyed the impromptu visit, especially Bo the Dog.

I do both... according to the field and terrain... most is pretty rough.... but I prefer to rake counter clockwise to do the outside rows... since it is a v-rake most of the time... it is straight back and forth in the center to outsides, then counter clockwise for the 2 outside rows USUALLY...and I am looking at the rake along the fence/edge of the windrow, on the right side... I do not look down to the left. From the accident years ago, I have better range of motion to the right so look over the right side behind easier.

Worked..past tense. The real/original chicken ranch closed just over 50 years ago. Aug 1, 1973. It had operated continuously for 130 years.
The chicken ranch may have closed 50 years ago and the Mustang Ranch has been out of business for some time but Mona's Ranch in Elko NV is still open for business. You can google their website if you need the address.

Worked..past tense. The real/original chicken ranch closed just over 50 years ago. Aug 1, 1973. It had operated continuously for 130 years.
I was going to wait to announce the grand opening, but you've segued into it.

Unbeknownst to most of you, a couple of CT brothers and I are going together in business. Just a few old guys, doing what we do best.

We are going to cater to rich blue haired old ladies (older women; you know). Greybeard is going to be the bookkeeper and in charge of advertising and promotion.
Me and Kenny are gonna keep'em satisfied, while Warren cooks a dandy after service meal.

Murray,
You're backup:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts