Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Been a few years since I've seen one of these. Somewhat related to horned toads. They can skirt down a dusty row faster than a jackrabbit. This one was on the wall, snagging bugs that came up as I watered my watermelons.
View attachment 33278

View attachment 33279

Welp, that didn't last long...Wife went to gro store a few days ago and I noticed something on the garage floor as she backed out. A surprising quantity of blood for a critter that small..

KIMG0374[1125].jpg

Calves in the corral from up on the county road. There is more calves and more corral but the trees and brush along the river sort of block the view.

View attachment 33911
I like this picutre...looks a like a dreamy toy story...where we can moved around the houses, fences and cattle our favorite way. Great assortment of colorful cows.

I like this picutre...looks a like a dreamy toy story...where we can moved around the houses, fences and cattle our favorite way. Great assortment of colorful cows.

B uses mainly Charolais bulls so his home raised old cows have grey calves. Other than that purchased bred cows are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

Latest posts