• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Polled Hereford Photos

jhambley

Reaction score
A few nice cows

A few heifers

jhambley

Reaction score
They are both linebred Neil Trask and GDQ Victor bloodlines. They were bred by Bill Hathcock in Dallas Georgia.

bigbull338

Reaction score
you have some fine looking hereford cows an heifers.you can tell they have some breeding behind them.

CPL

Reaction score
Hey Jerry, you've posted some nice cattle from Mr. Hatchcook, but do you have any pictures of the ones you purchased?

KNERSIE

Reaction score
CPL":3o2rr9xr said:
Hey Jerry, you've posted some nice cattle from Mr. Hatchcook, but do you have any pictures of the ones you purchased?

Christian, you'll never believe his latest excuse for not taking pics, apparently his camera's lense fogs up because of the humidity. :shock:

jhambley

Reaction score
Christian, you'll never believe his latest excuse for not taking pics, apparently his camera's lense fogs up because of the humidity. :shock:

Actually my new excuse is that I'm having their eye lids permanently tattooed to add pigment. :)

Seriously though, it was a long trip back after stopping at the vets to pull health papers, etc. We loaded them up at 1:00 o'clock Monday afternoon and they didn't unload until 7:00 p.m. Tuesday night. I'll let you do the math. I just wanted to give them some time to hydrate before Harley starts tearing into them.

JH

KNERSIE

Reaction score
jhambley":3uw7zoed said:

Actually my new excuse is that I'm having their eye lids permanently tattooed to add pigment. :)

Seriously though, it was a long trip back after stopping at the vets to pull health papers, etc. We loaded them up at 1:00 o'clock Monday afternoon and they didn't unload until 7:00 p.m. Tuesday night. I'll let you do the math. I just wanted to give them some time to hydrate before Harley starts tearing into them.

JH

Who's getting nervous now that he's gone over to the dark side? :lol2: