Pimping your breed

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":204jepn5 said:
ga.prime":204jepn5 said:
Go to a couple of sales, see what's getting the best bids, get that kind. That is, you know, if you want to maximize your profit potential.

It took me a long time to figure out why the animosity toward frankie. It's pretty clear now that the problem was that she was never wrong and the frankie haters couldn't live with that. Classic lynch mob mentality.

That would make Jesus Christ and Frankie the only two perfect people to ever walk the face of the earth.
And both were crucified.

ga.prime":25jin7we said:
VanC":25jin7we said:
ga.prime":25jin7we said:
Go to a couple of sales, see what's getting the best bids, get that kind. That is, you know, if you want to maximize your profit potential.

It took me a long time to figure out why the animosity toward frankie. It's pretty clear now that the problem was that she was never wrong and the frankie haters couldn't live with that. Classic lynch mob mentality.

That would make Jesus Christ and Frankie the only two perfect people to ever walk the face of the earth.
And both were crucified.

One was guilty. :!:

I would expect nothing else but conservative's to be on a cattle board .. you won't meet many cattleman and cowboys that aint,, they still believe in GOD.. and unfortnite as it seems lately, their country

When I read the title and thought about it, only one person immediately came to mind. The name has been mentioned and discussed. I concur with the thoughts on it.

ALACOWMAN":2p0emvgj said:
I would expect nothing else but conservative's to be on a cattle board .. you won't meet many cattleman and cowboys that aint,, they still believe in GOD.. and unfortnite as it seems lately, their country
Most I know around here aren't.... we just voted that way lol
Valerie

Did not mean to start the BS , only want to know if the rest of you notice the BREED PIMPING..

It is fun for me to see it, i mean someone off the wall, out of no were throwing his breed into the ring. And yes I do expect for the owners of Real cattle to suggest their breeds and rightly so....but in some cases it is just pure fun....

Sorry for my spelling some time my words and letters get mixed up...If you think my spelling is funny , YOU SHOULD HEAR ME TALK....

conservative / conversative sort of close ain't they

Dun been thinking about a Gelbvieh/ Balarance for 6 or 7 years, but my Hereford friend breeder, really did not like the ideal, could not say why just do not do it.....Last 5 years I have run 55 north to St. louis many times , have long wanted to see your cows...ALF

In short you're saying "raise what you want but don't recommend your breed of cattle to anyone else". WTF??? Stupid :!: :!:

TexasBred":e7rkgccv said:
In short you're saying "raise what you want but don't recommend your breed of cattle to anyone else". WTF??? Stupid :!: :!:
:lol: :lol: I suggest you put a privacy fence around your ranch so no one is influenced by your choice of cattle.

vclavin":37kdcvps said:
ALACOWMAN":37kdcvps said:
Most I know around here aren't.... we just voted that way lol
Valerie

Good one Valerie........

Isomade":3kmtsbwm said:
TexasBred":3kmtsbwm said:
:lol: :lol: I suggest you put a privacy fence around your ranch so no one is influenced by your choice of cattle.

Ya reckon Iso??

TexasBred":2bs5pu6q said:
Isomade":2bs5pu6q said:
TexasBred":2bs5pu6q said:

Ya reckon Iso??

Buyers only at the sale barn too. You would want other producers with inferior cattle to be offended would you?

What I am saying is raise what is most abundent in your area, that is probly the best cattle for there , and will sell best at the sale barn..

WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS RAISE BLACK ANGUS, THERE ARE AS MANY OF THEM AS ALL OTHER BREEDS COMBINED...PERIOD

But , they black angus are not always the best breed to raise, thus I am open to suggestions...Some people are not...

I MEAN BRIMMER AIN'T GOING TO WORK VERY FAR NORTH.. It is liked Frankie always pushing BLACK ANGUS, best I can tell HALF the people that raise cattle would agree with her...Or are you so closed minded to not to see that fact...Ain't Black angus numbers 10 times as many (Reg.) as the next breed? Black Angus have more Reg. cattle than all the other breeds combined, LOOK LIKE THEY ARE THE BEST IN A HOLE LOT OF PEOPLES OPINION..

Havent Limm,Simm, Brangus,Gelvieh,Mains,Hereford,Chi, and more, all used Black Angus genetics to improve their cattle, Heck are not RED Angus from the same Gene pool?

I guess I get tired of Newbie getting the same info( or lack there of) because THE BREED PIMPS always suggest their breed.

I suggested Herefords On the Black Brangus, and that got to be the best cross ain't it ?, then go back with a third breed for Terminals....

Havent Limm,Simm, Brangus,Gelvieh,Mains,Hereford,Chi, and more, all used Black Angus genetics to improve their cattle,

NOOOOOOOOOO they used Angus to change their COLOR......to.....COLOR

Yesssssssssssssssss if was not a improvement to them why would they( the breeder ) do it, use Black Angus..??????????..

Black Coos":2mm0duyh said:
Yesssssssssssssssss if was not a improvement to them why would they( the breederd ) do it, use Black Angus..??????????..

It didn't make the cattle better you :dunce: , it just changed the color. Kinda like you do every time you morph into someone else, I can't stand. :bang:

Black Coos":2517iqog said:
Did not mean to start the BS , only want to know if the rest of you notice the BREED PIMPING..

It is fun for me to see it, i mean someone off the wall, out of no were throwing his breed into the ring. And yes I do expect for the owners of Real cattle to suggest their breeds and rightly so....but in some cases it is just pure fun....

Sorry for my spelling some time my words and letters get mixed up...If you think my spelling is funny , YOU SHOULD HEAR ME TALK....

conservative / conversative sort of close ain't they

Dun been thinking about a Gelbvieh/ Balarance for 6 or 7 years, but my Hereford friend breeder, really did not like the ideal, could not say why just do not do it.....Last 5 years I have run 55 north to St. louis many times , have long wanted to see your cows...ALF

I don't understand what you mean when you say "real cattle". Are some cattle fake? Who decides what's real and what's fake?

I mean BEEF cattle, tring not to insult the other types.....

3 way If you think only color is pass on well, in 10 generations the Angus is still there....

Black Coos":sw6xh0tt said:
I mean BEEF cattle, tring not to insult the other types.....

3 way If you think only color is pass on well, in 10 generations the Angus is still there....

You off your meds again.........you're starting to get kinda incoherent :shock: