Pic of horned cow

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
herefordbullpic004.jpg

Got tired of seeing snow today so I posted a pic of one of cows while it was still somewhat green. Not the best pic but I am not a professional. JHH

I like her. She looks like she would be a good cow. Has she had any nice calves. How old is she. Is she striaght hereford. Thansk Kaneranch

Yes she is straight Horned Hereford. She will be three in april. Weaned first steer calf off her in sept. Should calve again in feb. That pic was taken just before steer was taken off her.JHH

Yes she is reg. I guess after looking that she is older than I thought. I really thought she was younger than she is. Anyway her reg # is 42339729 She was born in sept not april. Man its hard to remember these things guess thats why there is papers to keep things straight. Sorry I mis quoted her age and birthday I have her mixed up with another. JHH

Looks like she's offering the olive branch out. You sure she's not midnighting as a peace broker in the middle east?

Is she standing in a low area? Kind of looks like she's "downhill"

Typical Herf - they eat darned near anything!

Great pic - Merry Christmas

Bez!

JHH":39m9xy7n said:
Bad part is how am I going to keep things straight when I get 100 head when I cant with 15. JHH
When you get 100 head - you HAVE to keep track. It is a cinch you can't keep track of everything you must in your head, or even with a couple of pencils. That's what computers are for!

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts