Peak Dot Angus experience?

Help Support CattleToday:

mncowboy

Reaction score
Recently discovered the Peak Dot Angus ranch in Canada and their upcoming sale bulls in catalog look pretty stout and impressive. Looking for anyone's experience good or bad with their AI studs or sale bulls.
Thanks in advance

IMG_0321.jpeg
Just got my sale book in the mail. Look forward to each of there sales. I may be wrong on this but I think they are the largest black angus seed stock operations in Canada. If not the largest then near the top. They run 1000 cows. I really admire the program. Was telling the wife the other day that I have a man crush (or whatever u call it) on this ranch. I have bought straws on several of there ai studs and more often than not they do really well at my place. If I see Peak dot name attached to any bull I take a good hard look at the bull. Peak dot trust has given me some really good heifers. Peak dot franchise is not really well known but got some good calves off him. A bull they use ellingson profound has done well for me as well. I was not pleased with them that I couldn't use Gable here in Canada. That's a bull I would have liked to try

Recently discovered the Peak Dot Angus ranch in Canada and their upcoming sale bulls in catalog look pretty stout and impressive. Looking for anyone's experience good or bad with their AI studs or sale bulls.
Thanks in advance
Bought a bull from them last year and just purchased some embryos. Looking forward to injecting their breeding into a couple of our cow lines.

Bought a bull from them last year and just purchased some embryos. Looking forward to injecting their breeding into a couple of our cow lines.
Any sire groups of theirs you lean towards for cow makers/heifer retention?

Latest posts