Out of Africa

Help Support CattleToday:

Very nice bulls, Knersie! I really like the thickness of 617. Should give you some really nice calves.

It seems there are a lot of crybabies on this here board , oyell and tattle tails to. I like the old days when big brother was not locking trends and kicking people off the board. I guess all good things must come to a end.. And befor you had to reg. in order to post..

alftn":39w16wmi said:
It seems there are a lot of crybabies on this here board , oyell and tattle tails to. I like the old days when big brother was not locking trends and kicking people off the board. I guess all good things must come to a end.. And befor you had to reg. in order to post..

did I miss something?

KNERSIE":11fg5qyn said:
alftn":11fg5qyn said:

did I miss something?

Yes, go back and read the first page. Things got a little testy there for a minute.

KNERSIE":2ywvacf9 said:
alftn":2ywvacf9 said:

did I miss something?
nothing important ... :lol:

Knersie I always appreciate and usually agree with your comments on these boards. You seem to be one of the more knowledgeable and breeders on here. Seeing these two bulls and the thought process that went into deciding their roles in your herd only increases your credibility with me. Both look excellent to me.

Do you have any pictures of them at a younger age, say yearling or so? It's rare to see a good bull that hasn't been fed a lot of grain and I'd just like to see how the developed as they matured. Also, do you have any weights on them?

Thanks for posting these nice bulls.