Our crazy dog

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol2: :lol: :clap: Nikki was chewing a bone beside me while I watched this and was barking at the screen. I think she wants to meet your "crazy dog" and play together.. :nod:

Nikki still likes to kick her balls toys etc with her feet, I think that is the Scotsman in her and their love for football. Maybe that is why hubby likes her so much.. ;-)

Great video MO thanks for posting it.. :D

I have heard or read that when a dog can recognize images in 2 dimensions on the tv (or computer) screen, it means they are very smart. Most dogs don't seem to pay any attention to what's on the screen, although they might react to the sound.

Isn't that black dog a fruit loop? He LIVES to play. He also loves to run along with the atv, one time our son ran him too far and too long on the gravel roads, he came back with the pads on his feet looking like hamburger but he wouldn't quit.

Steffie used to watch TV too ,also she would run up to portraits of Tibidoe(my late scotch collie) that I had mounted and bark at them all the time when she was younger.

The Kit Kat watches TV too, he really likes football(soccer) and he will sit in front of the TV and watch the ball go back and forth.

My mom and dads Maltese has to eat his dog food while he watches TV really, he barks until mom turns on the TV.

I think we are just a screwy family and end up with silly pets ,intelligence has nothing to do with it.. :lol2:

File0024.jpg

The Kit Kat watching football ... :lol2:

hillsdown":1jyiox1c said:
File0024.jpg

The Kit Kat watching football ... :lol2:

What's that on the screen a soccer commercial???????????????????????? :lol: :help: (i am dead for that one for sure)

He is watching real football, not North American "football" :D ..
Also, if any if you looked closely you would see he is watching Chelsea vr Liver Pool.. ;-) He is so looking forward to the World Cup coverage from SA this summer he has already mandated his TV time.. :p :lol: :lol2:

I reckon you had better get him a comfy chair :p , his neck may get a bit tired in that position after a while.

Latest posts